Sport 2015 Punters Lounge

Remove this Banner Ad

That's probably where you'd be screwed between the Collingwood, Fremantle and Adelaide games I changed all 3 of them and ended up being correct
and I didn't change any and got them all wrong... Where was the hot tip hey? C'mon bro;)

it's tricky isn't it. I think that Carlton v West Coast game is a really interesting game to tip. West Coast's backline is decimated now. They lost Beau Waters, Mackenzie and now Brown and I'm unsure what the go is with Will Schofield who didn't play on the weekend either.

it's tricky isn't it. I think that Carlton v West Coast game is a really interesting game to tip. West Coast's backline is decimated now. They lost Beau Waters, Mackenzie and now Brown and I'm unsure what the go is with Will Schofield who didn't play on the weekend either.
Sorry to tag you here but I had this conversation with Shoei What were your defensive options again, Barass was one wasn't he?

Sorry to tag you here but I had this conversation with Shoei What were your defensive options again, Barass was one wasn't he?

Tom Barrass, Fraser McInnes and Will Schofield (should he pass fit) would be the likely options.

Unless we throw a wildcard move and try someone like Yeo down back instead.

I've been wondering that myself... west coast are decimated... Carlton are s**t

Probably will go West Coast at home I think

Tom Barrass, Fraser McInnes and Will Schofield (should he pass fit) would be the likely options.

Unless we throw a wildcard move and try someone like Yeo down back instead.
Thanks buddy. Will probably pick West Coast this week. Carlton don't have a great set of tall forwards. At home you should get them. Didn't you beat them in pre season?

Thanks buddy. Will probably pick West Coast this week. Carlton don't have a great set of tall forwards. At home you should get them. Didn't you beat them in pre season?

Yep 78-46.

Little bit deceptive though as Carlton didn't have Marc Murphy, Chris Judd, Bryce Gibbs, Lachie Henderson, Michael Jamison or Dale Thomas from memory?

We played with an almost full strength midfield? I think? Priddis, Shuey, Gaff, Rosa with Kennedy and Lecras kicking 6 between them.

If we can break even in the middle then hopefully our better forward line will get us over the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rule number 1. Don't back a s**t team.

Bobby did it with Carlton and lost
Yeah and that's why I'm only talking footy tips and not money. I could never trust a team like the blues with my hard earned

Not a good start to the footy season for me.
I advice you to fade by all means.

I'm probably just going to stick to single game bets from now. I did another multi last weekend in which I played a total of seven games. Variety of different sports. Six of them were correct and the only game which wasn't a winner was a bloody soccer game in which the total goals had to go over 1.5. Middlesbrough scored in the 20th minute but neither team scored again for the remainder of the match. Had there been just one more goal, I'd have pocketed $2850 from only a $25 bet :straining:
That s**t does your head in. And as is often the case, it's always the final game of the multi leg which tends to be your undoing. At least from my experience it is.

1-4
(-$173)

Not a good start to the footy season for me.
I advice you to fade by all means.

I'm probably just going to stick to single game bets from now. I did another multi last weekend in which I played a total of seven games. Variety of different sports. Six of them were correct and the only game which wasn't a winner was a bloody soccer game in which the total goals had to go over 1.5. Middlesbrough scored in the 20th minute but neither team scored again for the remainder of the match. Had there been just one more goal, I'd have pocketed $2850 from only a $25 bet :straining:
That s**t does your head in. And as is often the case, it's always the final game of the multi leg which tends to be your undoing. At least from my experience it is.

1-4
(-$173)
Yes that doe's hurt.

I never liked multis cause of the reason that you always miss out on one, but the guy that gives out the greyhound tips at professional panting takes multis on a constant basis but he gets them so now i don't mind them.

However in saying that multis are very tough for the average person to land every leg, so glad you've opted to go for the single game bets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back