Media 2017 BFFL TRADES

Remove this Banner Ad

Im time poor these days so i cant commit to live trading. These deals will need to be organised in private and processed as trades with players later i guess.

I'm still keen to discuss trades for additional draft picks or youth.
You can have my pick 13 if you've got a suitable player up for grabs

Another Craig bird incident, let him amend pick when he finally comes online? It's been 2.5 days since it was meant to originally begin.

From players not selected at the point in time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know people have work and other commitments but seriously we cant have EVERY pick nearly taking the full 12 hours. There are pretty ranks for a reason. Tomorrow night I'm going to drastically reduce the clock I think. So get your lists in order. We dont need a small draft occupying 3 weeks where half are alert and the other half drain it lol.

Couldn't agree more! New to the league and I'm only seeing a couple active coaches. Surely this sits as one of the more exciting parts of a Keeper League, yet it appear blokes didn't even know the draft time &/or don't care all that much.

Thoughts on sending you mobile # to Zim and he msg'n when you're up.

UF is mobile friendly and it deadset only takes 2min to refresh page and make a selection. 80 picks shouldn't be taking 3 weeks... joined one recently and we did 620 picks in 2.5wks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back