Media 2018 BFFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool. I do too. A bloke thats been in my season to season league and is reliable and loves UF. So if everyone else is happy i can pass a link. Or u can do it with yours Danoz

But lets just invite one bloke lol

Cool. I do too. A bloke thats been in my season to season league and is reliable and loves UF. So if everyone else is happy i can pass a link. Or u can do it with yours Danoz

But lets just invite one bloke lol
I just gave some info (scoring/structure) to Vantz. He hasn't said if he wants to join or not. I'm just keen to get this underway.

No i'll pass this game just adds another layer of complexity I can't get my head around with everything else. Good luck guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OH FFS looks like i still have to manually do this s**t for every team and player. Ill get it done tonight though as i need to stay up to prepare for a night shift.

OH FFS looks like i still have to manually do this s**t for every team and player. Ill get it done tonight though as i need to stay up to prepare for a night shift.
will the site update after that (zim posting the manual entry of the keepers) so we can each set some pre draft rankings?

Only 2 days until the season kicks off! Everyone got their lineups ready?

I'm down a few midfielders with Heppell (drug cheat) and Beams (injured) but hopefully still have a competitive group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back