Leagues 2018 AFL Fantasy - BigFooty, Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't received any PMs, you sure you sent one?
I know what's happened, you were the first one to join so when I sent out the PM with the link to this thread I didn't send it to you as you'd already joined. It was those PM's that I later put the code in. I never clicked sorry mate.

Sent it off to you now! :)

I know what's happened, you were the first one to join so when I sent out the PM with the link to this thread I didn't send it to you as you'd already joined. It was those PM's that I later put the code in. I never clicked sorry mate.

Sent it off to you now! :)
All good, I'm in now :)

Tradespert himself! Just checked and Smith's lowest for the year is 72, which would have me 3 short of a win, so surely he doesn't spud it up and cost me..

Man she'll be close!

I'll give you a bet, if I lose I'll make the Hull logo my avatar for a week, if you lose you've got to have the Everton logo for a week?? :tearsofjoy:

Man she'll be close!

I'll give you a bet, if I lose I'll make the Hull logo my avatar for a week, if you lose you've got to have the Everton logo for a week?? :tearsofjoy:

Haha don't mind it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the top 8 is set. Now it's a matter of avoiding a match-up against a team that scores 2400+ every week. ;)

Tradespert another thriller for us! Needed Chad to outscore Mclean and Rocky by 18 late in that quarter and he just fell short, 19 points short of you in the end, so hopefully get another crack to split the ledger.

Tradespert another thriller for us! Needed Chad to outscore Mclean and Rocky by 18 late in that quarter and he just fell short, 19 points short of you in the end, so hopefully get another crack to split the ledger.
Ahaha, we cannot be split.

Here’s hoping for another chance to get a best out of three winner ;) . Good game mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back