2018 Rolling State of Origin Thread (performance based)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gawd almighty why am i complaining.

Heres an idea - what about soo players getting a bloody good payday from a separate tv rights deal - and double for the winners
I agree.

What's stopping someone organising something seperate from the AFL. Do AFL contracts prohibit joining other sporting organisations in the off-season?

What a great thread - pity we will never see that vic side play that wa side. What an epic it would be.

Cheers mate. I agree. It's a shame my SA are lagging so far behind.

Cheers mate. I agree. It's a shame my SA are lagging so far behind.
Funny - we always seem to pick an sa kid or two - esp after judd left - i reckon the thinking is that sa kids are likely to find wa similar to home and not get the go home factor. Also the sa country footy players are nails hard.

Why is sa not producing as much elite talent do you think? Just cyclical or structural?

Gawd almighty why am i complaining.

Heres an idea - what about soo players getting a bloody good payday from a separate tv rights deal - and double for the winners

I agree.

What's stopping someone organising something seperate from the AFL. Do AFL contracts prohibit joining other sporting organisations in the off-season?

The more i think about this the more i like it

Get foxtel involved with a pay per view

Pay the players absolute s**t tonnes - so they are totally onboard - just imagine dusty sloane and danger lining up against coniglio cripps and fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back