Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
BigFooty League Div8.jpg
This Thread is for Div 8 Players Only !

1. If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. A PM Convo has been sent to confirm your League Code for you to join ....Please join quickly, as will have to fill a full 18 places if you don't ...and you could miss a spot still

2. I would like someone to nominate as Capt, to keep me informed via a convo of finals matchups & as the primary contact with me, regarding any issues within the League

3. Member's Role:
Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance AND ANY CHANGE TO YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2020.

Username.....................................................Team Name..................................................2019 Ranking
pockets75Tyrannosaurus Rex
3517​
cybajediPipies @SCT
4150​
pendlebury_10Treloar & Order
4183​
Heaps of funWinston Abraham
4208​
evoPunt Road Scholar
3282​
QuazzaA Tribe Called Quaz
4801​
Sydney KickerHawthorn Kickers
6172​
cotcha nowRFC4Life
6285​
duckeySaved By Ziebell
6346​
The VicFree Kick
6623​
Butler40 (C)Sons of Anarchy
6653​
TheSmokiesPapa Caz
6686​
SELFCONFESDAFLNERDThe2019SCwinner
6889​
reload141Rohypnols
6910​
PoopingHindiHuge Browns
7014​
caMoGFCCaMoGFC
7056​
INSECURIOUSInsecurious
7088​
Faz 2000The Velour Fog
7248​

Last edited:

Hey Wayne I never got the League Code either mate!
I've run out of leagues I can setup in SuperCoach ....that is until I backout of the other 7 leagues .....that I'll do this weekend & reallocate League ownership to the Capt's

I'll post out the League Codes Div 7 to Div 10 this weekend ;)

i have joined kents.
the team name is still Huge Browns.

there are some decent posters in this league. is that why we're playing 6 short?
Registrations close next Friday ....allowing for late entrants ....already there'll be a few high ranking players slipping down a division or two

Preference will be given to those campaigners who signed up early ....but want to make each of the Top 10 Divisions as strong as possible ....have a look at Div 1, it's a ripper !

Registrations close next Friday ....allowing for late entrants ....already there'll be a few high ranking players slipping down a division or two

Preference will be given to those campaigners who signed up early ....but want to make each of the Top 10 Divisions as strong as possible ....have a look at Div 1, it's a ripper !
that explains it then.

cheers for organising all this too :thumbsu:
just thinking about it does my head in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in. Had a bad result last year and keen to atone. Hopefully my strategy of filling my team with injury prone midpricers and rookie rucks with dubious JS will be a winner. :think:
Very sound strategy SK :thumbsu:

just missing evo i think. get in here kenty.

does tagging people even work in this forum Butler40? i know we've had problems in the past....can't remember if i got an alert from the OP.
Tagging works as long as you have alerts turned on in your BF preferences

1583717850977.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back