2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartlett would be ehhh OK I guess.

Experienced head to play down back, not too exciting though. Would only offer him 2 years at most, would be step up from the likes of Murdoch, which isn't too hard.

It's a pass from me.....31yo next week and hasn't played a full season since 2015, bar the shortened one last year(17ga).....Rory Thompson mk 2

It's a pass from me.....31yo next week and hasn't played a full season since 2015, bar the shortened one last year(17ga).....Rory Thompson mk 2
Agree that it is underwhelming as, but he did play a full season last year to be fair to him, played 19 games, which in a short season is pretty much the entire one.

The hammer is a loyal player, good clubman and not bad footballer. Has a big boot and solid body, not the worst, probably an upgrade on Bowes, and hopefully Bowes can do damage in the mids

A poster claiming to be in the know dropped by our board and mentioned Hartlett was headed to qld, and everyone assumed gcs. He later clarified he meant brisbane.

Whether Dittmars report is a separate verified account, or an incestous report created by reading a few posts on our board misinterpreting some info which may or may not be true I don’t know and I wouldn’t rule either possibility out.

Having said that I could see gcs being keen on a senior ready made player from Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A poster claiming to be in the know dropped by our board and mentioned Hartlett was headed to qld, and everyone assumed gcs. He later clarified he meant brisbane.

Whether Dittmars report is a separate verified account, or an incestous report created by reading a few posts on our board misinterpreting some info which may or may not be true I don’t know and I wouldn’t rule either possibility out.

Having said that I could see gcs being keen on a senior ready made player from Port.

Thanks for the insight but as long as it's not Hartlett or Rockliff.....;)

So he goes to BL and takes over from Birchall..............out of the frying pan....

Last I heard Hartlett being talked about in the media it was actually suggested he’d retire..

Sam Taylor at GWS smothered Tom Hawkins to an inch of his life last night
Contracted till 2022
Would be a good steal if we could get it done

And no doubt we give you Rankine in return 🙄

Charlie Dixon playing like a man with one foot out the door tonight. 😆

I hope we don’t get carried away with today’s win and issue Townsend and Smith new contracts

Townsend is a good backup player to have in the VFL.. a lot of people delisting Townsend Murdoch Hombsch and retiring Harbrow but you need some senior guys in the reserves.. we’ve seen what happens when you fill the reserves with academy QAFL players

Townsend is a good backup player to have in the VFL.. a lot of people delisting Townsend Murdoch Hombsch and retiring Harbrow but you need some senior guys in the reserves.. we’ve seen what happens when you fill the reserves with academy QAFL players

List spots are a premium so I just hope we don’t waste spots on VFL players. When we have a fit squad there is every chance the likes of Weller, Day etc could be there next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back