Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 17 - Luck of The Irish Needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon Zerrett is back. Check his schedule, if there aren't teams that play taggerd and will lock down on Zerrett with Parish gone, he is a nice money grab for Oliver.

Already have him so will go to Steele if Oliver misses

But Merett is definitely moving better and demanding the ball more. Was playing lazy before that

Already have him so will go to Steele if Oliver misses

But Merett is definitely moving better and demanding the ball more. Was playing lazy before that
makes it hard who do we pick at m8

save coin for Zerrit, go Steele despite the hard run, pick the CD favourite mills

Kept C on Neale after McGrath wasn’t starting on him. Now Caldwell tagging? God I hate captaining neale
was always going to happen someone was going to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The level of media coverage that Essendon got last game for not tagging Neale was always a slight red flag.
Rutten has his magnets on the board and will not change them

It's like the Sydney game, maybe we should be more physical second time we be more physical

The bad news is that I switched my C onto Neale last minute

The good news is that I've passed the inevitable point in the season where I accept I'm no hope of getting a cap so I don't really care that much

How have you avoided Neale?

I went premium mids to start - and followed the supposed golden rule - don't trade premos.

Of course, this was the year to drop your premos to B Smith, Neale, Cripps etc - so I just haven't had the cash to get him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back