2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would enquire about Tarryn Thomas still. Something not right with him at North. Has all the weapons, would be flexible and can break out of the middle. Is right in that age bracket as well.
North could use some our second rounders if he's interested. I'd be happy if he was interested in heading north

Dropped again by Crows. IMO, that tells you something.
I thought he was good against us? Nicks said he was dropped due to us exposing them on the outside, maybe he doesn't think matt spreads as hard, but also I think that the crows outside players are just not as good as ours.

I've got a funny feeling some club is going to get a bargain with him.

I thought he was good against us? Nicks said he was dropped due to us exposing them on the outside, maybe he doesn't think matt spreads as hard, but also I think that the crows outside players are just not as good as ours.

I've got a funny feeling some club is going to get a bargain with him.

Didn't he have a tendency to spend a bt of time on the injury list as well?

Crouch is a slow, backwards handballing crab. Doesn't defend well and keeps getting dropped at the Crows.

He's the last player we should sign.

I'm here for this type of posting

Crab does describe some mids very accurately.

Shifting sideways with both arms in the air looking for a sideways handball, any sideways handball. Then defends the same way.
zoidberg-walking-zoidberg.gif

I said Anderson could be traded - I did not say 'for Worpel'

If people are throwing names around like De Goey, Josh Dunkley and Angus Brayshaw (apparently big interest from Hawthorn, and he is not leaving Melbourne anyway) - then a sizeable return needs to head the other way.

A trade involving say Anderson for Dunkley is much more reasonable.

I would still have LDU,Zurharr,Bruhn and Worpel being looked at - fringe players + picks for those guys.

Yeah Noah got the ball heaps last game - and butchered it. Including that awesome miss from directly in front under no pressure.

If anyone looked at the Melb - Lions game last night, that's what an elite midfield looks like.

Hey, pan me for what I said - but not for what I didn't!
Touk use to butcher it, give him time

I was blasted on this board a few weeks for suggesting Walter could be a top 10 pick next year. Maybe I'll leave it to the experts next time...

Great to see Walter has grown to 198cm now. I believe he was 195cm at the beginning of this year and there was a small amount of fear that he may not grow anymore which would hurt his chances of making it at the top level but 198cm is definitely tall enough at the AFL level.

How exciting to have a standout local key forward coming through our academy! I think Jed could be the perfect replacement for Casboult at the end of next year. Levi is also 198cm tall and around about 100kg. I'd guess Walter would be pretty close to 100kg right now but he'll want to lean out and replace some of his body fat with muscle as is the case when key forward really grow into their bodies. Exciting times ahead for our forward line!

Blue have ruled out trying to lure Liam Jones back. That helps our cause if we head down that path.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Suns are close…

Need a mature key back.. Ben McKay would be sufficient.
Surely he is sick of losing by now.

And another A-B grade mature mid

Then comes a premiership

The Suns are close…

Need a mature key back.. Ben McKay would be sufficient.
Surely he is sick of losing by now.

And another A-B grade mature mid

Then comes a premiership
Agree, not being harsh on Graham but if we just had someone else better then we win.

Swallow, Miller, Anderson, Rowell were solid today.

Need a game changing left footer like port did (Amon & Rozee).... Rory Atkins hello?

Agree, not being harsh on Graham but if we just had someone else better then we win.

Swallow, Miller, Anderson, Rowell were solid today.

Need a game changing left footer like port did (Amon & Rozee).... Rory Atkins hello?
Not defending Graham but other defenders also made bad mistakes which cost us goals. Also not converting simple shots it's probably worse than defenders mistakes under pressure.

Not defending Graham but other defenders also made bad mistakes which cost us goals. Also not converting simple shots it's probably worse than defenders mistakes under pressure.
Only saw the second half but I thought Collins was poor. He's not been great the last month imo.

Tarryn Thomas anyone? 3 touches in 4 qtrs

Couldn’t give a damn out there for north

Maybe Cameron’s in his ear get your value down.. we’ll get you in with a third Rd pick

Tarryn Thomas anyone? 3 touches in 4 qtrs

Couldn’t give a damn out there for north

Maybe Cameron’s in his ear get your value down.. we’ll get you in with a third Rd pick
Went on the North thread, alot of FIGJAM. Seems to cruise alot, especially all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back