AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 11

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s the biggest bomb I’ve had all season on a @6-10 multi lads tomorrow we bounce back

We Want You Back Season 4 GIF by The Office

Willie Rioli To Kick 2+ Goals
Todd Marshall To Kick 2+ Goals
Jaidyn Stephenson Anytime Goalscorer
Nick Larkey Anytime Goalscorer
Darcy Byrne-Jones Anytime Goalscorer
Paul Curtis Anytime Goalscorer

$9.06 PB

Tyson Stengle To Kick 2+ Goals
Oliver Henry To Kick 2+ Goals
Jesse Hogan To Kick 2+ Goals
Toby Greene To Kick 2+ Goals
Shannon Neale Anytime Goalscorer
Jake Riccardi Anytime Goalscorer

$12.02 PB

Matt Guelfi To Kick 2+ Goals
Peter Wright To Kick 2+ Goals
Noah Cumberland To Kick 2+ Goals
Alwyn Davey Jnr Anytime Goalscorer
Marlion Pickett Anytime Goalscorer
Mykelti Lefau Anytime Goalscorer
Daniel Rioli To Get 80+ Fantasy
Shai Bolton To Get 80+ Fantasy
Essendon 1-39 Margins 39.5
Nic Martin To Get 20+ Disposals
Dion Prestia To Get 20+ Disposals

$1091.93 PB

Shooting Pew Pew GIF

AFL Saturday Fantasy Points Multi:

1u

Touk Miller 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
Noah Anderson 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
Butters 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
Horne-Francis 90+ AFL Fantasy Points
Merrett 100+ AFL Fantasy points
Nic Martin 100+ AFL Fantasy Points

Odds: $13.26

Happy to take this on as I believe Horne-Francis has a big game against his old team today. Port and Essendon could score big against the bottom 2 sides in the comp. Happy to back Horne-Francis over Rozee for Fantasy Points as he looked quite solid last 2 weeks.

With Miller and Anderson odds on to get 200+ AFL Fantasy Points as a Duo on PointsBet, happy to take them on this line. Both have scored high on this ground in the last 2 seasons. Think both use the ball really well and teammates will look to target them to use the ball as much as possible.

I expect 5 of those listed players lines today to be in the 100 to mid 110 mark. Dont feel like its the game where I would want to oppose those 5 and go unders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna go against the grain on here but Freo are one of the most exciting teams in the league

They keep the games tight, if they can just figure out that forward half connection then its game on

Obvs that fwd half connection ****s goal trains which is why they aren't liked on here but **** the games end up thrillers half the time

I'm gonna go against the grain on here but Freo are one of the most exciting teams in the league

They keep the games tight, if they can just figure out that forward half connection then its game on

Obvs that fwd half connection hecks goal trains which is why they aren't liked on here but heck the games end up thrillers half the time

Bernie Sanders GIF by Team Coco

Early likes
GC +14.5 $1.90 PB
Rowell 1,2 $2.85, $21 Bet365
Jed Walter 3+ $8 Bet365
Butters 2+ $6 PB 3,4 $17, $75 Bet365
DBJ over 49 stat multiplier PB
Rowell over 64 stat multiplier PB

Butters is named in the forward pocket, I know he will go through thr middle but looking at team sheets he might actually line up in the pocket for a bit?
Anyone's opinions welcome

AFL Fantasy SGM for Carlton v Gold Coast.

Had a look at some trends for Key Gold Coast players at the Docklands in the past 2 seasons. Feel like Rowells game style suits the open roof/outdoor environments rather than the indoor closed roof. Rowell has had a great season but Im happy to take the under here, on a player potentially getting lesser tackles today.

1716600363776.png

Im taking a play on Under Rowell 103.5 AFL Fantasy Points. 5 of his past 6 games he has gone Under this line at the Docklands.

Ill take on the Under on Sam Flanders 113.5 AFL Fantasy Points, his 3 games there in the last 2 seasons, he has gone well under this line.

2u
Under 103.5 AFL Fantasy Points Matt Rowell
Under 113.5 AFL Fantasy Points Sam Flanders
Odds: $3.85

Anderson and Touk Miller are the consistent players at the roof, and feel like their styles suit the roof. Past 6 games is proof at this venue is proof in terms of scoring.

2u
Noah Anderson 90+ AFL Fantasy Points
Touk Miller 90+ AFL Fantasy Points
Sam Collins 70+ AFL Fantasy Points
Odds: $4.03 (Bet Refund if 1 leg Fails)

Gold Coast ball use against Geelong last week was pretty pinpoint. I can see a world where Ballard and Collins chip it around the back. With this being a mini Finals like game, I expect the game to be cagey, and there to be periods of slow tempo football.

0.5u
Ballard 70+ AFL Fantasy Points
Odds: $6.93

0.25u
Ballard 80+ AFL Fantasy Points
Sam Collins 80+ AFL Fantasy Points
Odds: $16.35

Lotto probably requires a more defensive game, where Carlton attack and ball in Carlton forward line and Blues getting a few extra behinds than normal.

0.125u Lotto

Odds: $24.34

1u

Charlie Ballard 10+ Marks at $12. Cleared this game in his last game at the Docklands

I’m going to take Razzle Dazzle Fantasia too:

1u - Fantasia 2+ @ $7.50 (SB)
0.5u - Fantasia 3+ @ $31 (SB)

Fun multi for the first 3 games:

Ainsworth
Owies
Curtis
DBJ
Close
Riccardi
1u @ $7.70 (B365)

AFL Fantasy SGM for Carlton v Gold Coast.

Had a look at some trends for Key Gold Coast players at the Docklands in the past 2 seasons. Feel like Rowells game style suits the open roof/outdoor environments rather than the indoor closed roof. Rowell has had a great season but Im happy to take the under here, on a player potentially getting lesser tackles today.

View attachment 1999844

Im taking a play on Under Rowell 103.5 AFL Fantasy Points. 5 of his past 6 games he has gone Under this line at the Docklands.

Ill take on the Under on Sam Flanders 113.5 AFL Fantasy Points, his 3 games there in the last 2 seasons, he has gone well under this line.

2u
Odds: $3.85

Anderson and Touk Miller are the consistent players at the roof, and feel like their styles suit the roof. Past 6 games is proof at this venue is proof in terms of scoring.

2u
Noah Anderson 90+ AFL Fantasy Points
Touk Miller 90+ AFL Fantasy Points
Odds: $4.03 (Bet Refund if 1 leg Fails)

Gold Coast ball use against Geelong last week was pretty pinpoint. I can see a world where Ballard and Collins chip it around the back. With this being a mini Finals like game, I expect the game to be cagey, and there to be periods of slow tempo football.

0.5u
Odds: $6.93

0.25u
Ballard 80+ AFL Fantasy Points
Sam Collins 80+ AFL Fantasy Points
Odds: $16.35

Lotto probably requires a more defensive game, where Carlton attack and ball in Carlton forward line and Blues getting a few extra behinds than normal.

0.125u Lotto

Odds: $24.34

1u

Charlie Ballard 10+ Marks at $12. Cleared this game in his last game at the Docklands
Come on NYRB. THIS is a LOTTO!

Touk Miller To Get 100+ Fantasy
Matthew Kennedy To Get 90+ Fantasy
Sam Walsh To Get 100+ Fantasy

Jason Horne-Francis To Get 100+ Fantasy
Zac Fisher To Get 100+ Fantasy
Jase Burgoyne To Get 90+ Fantasy

$99.95 PB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back