AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 11

Remove this Banner Ad

I can cash out Warner for 5 at around 20/1

Wat do degen frens?

Lunch Dice GIF by Billie Eilish

Tailed Adam Cooneys SGM on Dabble. Bet refund if 1 leg fails , for the maximum stake allowed on there:

View attachment 1998079
Cooneys SGM gets up on Thursday night footy at $6.00. ( Hayward 2+ goals, Warner 20+ disposals, over 159.5 points, Bulldogs +18.5 handicap)

Sportsbet Thursday Free Hit

Harmes Anytime Goalscorer
Amartey To Score a Goal in 1st Qtr

Total Match Points to land between 171-180 points

Odds: $26
My Sportsbet free hit had a $250 or so cash out after Harmes goal but I chose to ride it. Total lands 10 points higher.

Ed Richards 90+ fantasy points @ $2.30 pb - Highest CB % of any Dogs mid the last 2 weeks and even though he gave away that late free against the Giants to dip under 100 he still cleared 90. Also only had 2 tackles last week after 10 the previous week, and given his role 2 tackles is extremely low and I wouldn't be surprised if it's back in the 5-10 range this week which will boost his fantasy score.
Great start to the round. :rolleyes: 66 at half time and looking like he was going to clear halfway through the third only to bump heads with someone and be ruled out with concussion. The way Richards jogged off looking perfectly fine, I'm pretty sure he would have returned to the field a few minutes later during any season between the years 1897 and 2023. Oh well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"They will be without suspended Eric Hipwood though, with Fagan saying the Lions could either replace him with another tall like Darcy Fort or former Hawk Brandon Ryan, or potentially go smaller with Cam Rayner as a third tall forward."

Looking at the extended bench I'm not sure there's room for a tall to make their way into the final 22 with Bailey, Answerth, Ah Chee and Sharp likely to hold their spots from last week so I'll have a go at Rayner.

2+ @ $3.80 sb
3+ @ $11.50
4+ @ $41

Great start to the round. :rolleyes: 66 at half time and looking like he was going to clear halfway through the third only to bump heads with someone and be ruled out with concussion. The way Richards jogged off looking perfectly fine, I'm pretty sure he would have returned to the field a few minutes later during any season between the years 1897 and 2023. Oh well...
This!

Josh Daicos To Get 90+ Fantasy
Jordan Clark To Get 90+ Fantasy
Scott Pendlebury To Get 90+ Fantasy
Jack Crisp To Get 90+ Fantasy
John Noble To Get 80+ Fantasy
Jeremy Sharp To Get 80+ Fantasy
Mason Cox Anytime Goalscorer
Michael Walters Anytime Goalscorer
Fremantle 1-39
Under 174.5

$319.91 PB 🎩 🪄

Hit!

Time to go for more of these instead of my $100 odd multis 🙃
Josh Daicos To Get 90+ Fantasy
Jordan Clark To Get 90+ Fantasy
Scott Pendlebury To Get 90+ Fantasy
Jack Crisp To Get 90+ Fantasy
John Noble To Get 80+ Fantasy
Mason Cox Anytime Goalscorer
Michael Walters Anytime Goalscorer
Fremantle 1-39
Under 174.5

$319.91 PB 🎩 🪄
That didn't last long

Jack Crisp To Get 80+ Fantasy
Jordan Clark To Get 80+ Fantasy
John Noble To Get 70+ Fantasy
Under 174.5

$6.02 PB

"They will be without suspended Eric Hipwood though, with Fagan saying the Lions could either replace him with another tall like Darcy Fort or former Hawk Brandon Ryan, or potentially go smaller with Cam Rayner as a third tall forward."

Looking at the extended bench I'm not sure there's room for a tall to make their way into the final 22 with Bailey, Answerth, Ah Chee and Sharp likely to hold their spots from last week so I'll have a go at Rayner.

2+ @ $3.80 sb
3+ @ $11.50
4+ @ $41
Tailed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back