AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Not saying Lippa won't play FF, but I don't think him being named there means much given the other jigsaw pieces are all out of place. Pretty sure WHE at FF and Sidebottom at HB was only the case for the final teamsheet released an hour before game time which is usually far more accurate and can actually provide good intel. The one released Thursday night is often difficult to read into and a bit all over the shop. For example tonight... Shultz named on-ball (will play forward), McCreery named midfield (will play forward), Sidebottom named wing (will play back), Pendles named HB (will play on-ball).

Lipinski named at FF is because he is kicking 4+ tonight.

No other possible explanation.

:p

Silly-but-not-completely-silly bet ideas for Freo:

Matthew Johnson 2+ @ $17 (SB/Playup). Has kicked 1.1 twice in the last three weeks. Last week was equal most time he's spent in F50.

Jaeger O'Meara 2+ @ $21 (Bet365). Kicked 2.1 last week. Has never spent that much time in F50. Combined F50 & FWD-MID almost the highest he's ever had.

Hayden Young 2+ @ $14 (SB). Kicked 2.0 a few weeks ago (albeit in a blowout against RICH) and 0.3 last week. Near most time ever spent F50 last week and close to most combined F50 and FWD-MID.
I'm already on these as well. I think at least 1 of them should be getting a couple of chances.

Free hit tonight

2 Treacy
1 hill, shultz , Jackson, amiss, Walters
@7

Don’t like including Walters he is cooked but can get 1. If not will be led out to an empty field to join the never again list with Todd Marshall and the boys.

I’m going to the game so will be on warm up watch for the forward groups

Free hit tonight

2 Treacy
1 hill, shultz , Jackson, amiss, Walters
@7

Don’t like including Walters he is cooked but can get 1. If not will be led out to an empty field to join the never again list with Todd Marshall and the boys.

I’m going to the game so will be on warm up watch for the forward groups

TAILED WITHOUT WALTERS CAUSE I AGREE THE OLD MAN IS COOKED

im hitting up the multi goals for this game hoping for a miracle as i never hit trains on night time games

Fremantle Multi Goals OVER 36

Collingwood Multi Goals OVER 32

$5 stakes for both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20 disp - Pendles, Clark, Jaicos, Luke Ryan.
15 disp - Sharp, Luke Jackson
@ $3.20 SB

Tipped the pies don't care for measly 1.90 odds on the line, best -ev bet is probably Either side under 24 or 30. Even at 2.30 with the outs, away game and Freo being up and down. Betting pies to win is only for Collingwood supporters or a degen multi.

Clugs not here to Fagan around, I just want it raining goals. Jumped on Schultz and added Lipinski AGS since the odds shifted today. I was gonna take Lipinski 3+ again at 31 on SB but it dropped to 21 after I did the 3+ double.

.25u Schultz 2+ 2.90 SB
.25u Schultz 3+ 8.00 PB
.1u Schultz 4+ $23 SB

.5u Pendles AGS 3.50 PB
.5u Pendles 2+ @ $34 b365

.25u Lipinski AGS 2.08
.25u Lipinski 2+ $4.75 PB
.25u Lipinski 3+ $14 PB
.1u Lipinski 4+ $67 SB

edit, adding O'Meara carriage, riding with the toenail.

.25 O'Meara AGS 2.80 b365
.25 O'Meara 2+ 19 b365
.15 O'Meara 3+ 126 b365

Added some cabooses for fun.

Pendles 2+
Lipinski 2+
Schultz 2+
501 25% boosted b365

Lipinski & Schultz 3+ 251 SB bet return

AGS @ $8.32 PB payback
Pendles
Lipinski