AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 8

Remove this Banner Ad

i honestly can't believe how oraz still gets a game lol they are playing with 1 less out there every time he is in

1/2 time stats:

1 handball, 0 kicks, 2 tackles, 4 metres gained.

Bobby Hill (who a few in this thread bet on) has slightly better stats:

1 handball, 1 kick, 2 tackles, 9 metres gained.

Hate Collingwood forwards rarely anyone kicks a bag.

It's really uncommon for KPF's to kick a bag in this era of the game, they get far too much attention.
Unless it's a squash match like a top side against riffraff like Norf or a younger side like Eagles and Hawks but the odds are crap for the gun forwards. Can get the same odds off a few lower risk bets.

My method now I'm trialling for straight betting is trying to pick out the pockets, flankers, followers or the ruckman, that are paying +ev for 1 and then huge odds for 2 or 3, if they are on the team goals list on footywire, in form or due I'll mull it over who I think will snag some and hope they show up and contribute a couple. Did not work with Port last night.

It's really uncommon for KPF's to kick a bag in this era of the game, they get far too much attention.
Unless it's a squash match like a top side against riffraff like Norf or a younger side like Eagles and Hawks but the odds are crap for the gun forwards. Can get the same odds off a few lower risk bets.

My method now I'm trialling for straight betting is trying to pick out the pockets, flankers, followers or the ruckman, that are paying +ev for 1 and then huge odds for 2 or 3, if they are on the team goals list on footywire, in form or due I'll mull it over who I think will snag some and hope they show up and contribute a couple. Did not work with Port last night.
All single goal scorers.

All single goal scorers.

AGS is preferable indeed.
2+ I ideally want to be paying $6-$10
3+ over that 20 and into the 50's and 60's

2 and 3 generally .1u bets

Also I will have a dabble if there's a huge discrepancy in odds on offer, like last night Boak was $67 for 3 on PB but like $17 on SB, he was listed in FP, hecking kicked 3 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Owies has been doing well thrbpast couple of weeks. I'll put him in for 2+ next week and he will let me down.

I swear Milo Check is playing as a decoy forward tonight. Has made movement to be in dangerous positions to score.

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back