Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Too late to dump Stewart now, just gotta hold and hope he turns it around before his bye I think.
Very early thoughts are 2 of ZWil/Sweet/Sanders/Thomas/Gallagher depending who is named and BEs to Sexy and best value target of the week, a R15 bye def or fwd would be nice for my structure

Too late to dump Stewart now, just gotta hold and hope he turns it around before his bye I think.
Very early thoughts are 2 of ZWil/Sweet/Sanders/Thomas/Gallagher depending who is named and BEs to Sexy and best value target of the week, a R15 bye def or fwd would be nice for my structure
You just know Sanders will come back after you trade him out .....Zilliams has to go, and probably Gallagher

You just know Sanders will come back after you trade him out .....Zilliams has to go, and probably Gallagher
Yeah haha thats why ive kept Sanders so long, hes gotta be back at some point soon surely.
Yeah ZWil and Thomas was my initial thought, but ZWil has better job security than any of the others I listed there, might be handy during the byes for a safe 50-60.
Rough idea is the same anyway

Patched up the defence this week and it worked out nicely. Might be time for some forward focused trades.

Thomas/Gallagher down to rook

FWD up to someone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think ill be launching into Day. Had a bit of bad luck with my team this year so im looking for value wherever I can find it. He looks back, as does Duke
He's worked his way back from his injury nicely. His score has risen each week since his return. Fell short of his BE by 8 so he'll drop a bit more. Not the worst candidate for M8. 728k as it stands.

He's worked his way back from his injury nicely. His score has risen each week since his return. Fell short of his BE by 8 so he'll drop a bit more. Not the worst candidate for M8. 728k as it stands.
He will be about 723k which is priced at 85, with a BE of 85. Likely bottomed out now

I Have Cadman who needs to go even more badly than any of those

Kinda wild that a guy in my league who fell behind by missing a few weeks and held Fisher & Sexton during their hiatuses, is now storming back up the ladder and has the highest score 2 weeks running, and I'm sitting here trying to figure out how I can get them both back in. And I'm against him this week... 🤦🏼‍♂️

Nervous wait for lockout to be lifted

$154k banked

Clohesy & Reid to Sexton & Fisher

Think I'll be a couple K short

Kinda wild that a guy in my league who fell behind by missing a few weeks and held Fisher & Sexton during their hiatuses, is now storming back up the ladder and has the highest score 2 weeks running, and I'm sitting here trying to figure out how I can get them both back in. And I'm against him this week... 🤦🏼‍♂️
Yeh, that's luck.
Thought about that this weekend, we all have carnage weeks, where we just can't trade (for me) Powell, Lazzaro, Jackson, Dempsey etc,
Why couldn't I have my carnage week the same week Fisher was sub.
Forced to keep him would have been luck.

Are most people leaning towards upgrading or getting their benches fixed up?

I'd imagine most people still have a Wilson, Clohesy, Reid and Sharp who still are outperforming their breakevens. They would be an easy upgrade but would you still do so with a depleted bench going into the byes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back