Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriousness considering offloading Soligo for Sexton to allow Xerri to Marshall.

Feels sideways sadly but still think I’m collecting 40-50 points a week with these trades.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Might as well. He had the most CBAs last game so Rankine out doesn't change anything. Soligo was always an 80s guy though.

I still have Sweet sitting at R3 however if he gets a game this week, he’s definitely worth keeping for the low breakeven.
I was going to do Sweet > Sexton through DPP and J.Clark downgrade.

But if Sweet plays the only rookie I can really make money off is Howes and then upgrading J.Clark/Burgess
The only defender rookie is Phillips but I don’t really want him covering my defenders through the byes. Z.Reid has my D8 spot so I hope he gets a game soon but Bombers are flying so who knows.
I know there are other options in Hamill and Mullin but then I won’t have enough cash to grab sexton.

What does everyone think being in my position? Is it worth just grabbing Phillips? Or doing my initial Sweet trade?

Durham came off injured that game as well. If Durham misses (along with Parish), that's guaranteed more CBAs for Caldwell.
Yeah after seeing the news he was out I’m considering Caldwell a bit more now than I did before. Perkins could be a cheeky pick too

The three games where Caldwell got bulk CBAs he’s tonned up each time

Screenshot_20240521_092946_AFL Fantasy.jpg

Get rid of two red dots
With JDG and Hoskin-Elliot going down with injury and Elliot out for the next month or so, thunk Richards has great JS and good scoring power.

Will look at Macualife for next week downgrade.

Much happier with the following as a bench heading into byes, hopefully Reid comes into the team in a week or 2 , will f off C.Clarke during the byes Screenshot_20240521_093454_AFL Fantasy.jpg

Out: Whitfield, Gallagher
In: Crisp, Sexton

I'm tight on the round 12 bye and Whitfield is going down in price and has James Jordon again in only like 5 rounds time for a likely score of 60 Max. Crisp is looking good, going up in price and I don't think Fly will move Crisp completely out of the midfield even when Mitchell returns.

View attachment 1995604

Get rid of two red dots
With JDG and Hoskin-Elliot going down with injury and Elliot out for the next month or so, thunk Richards has great JS and good scoring power.

Will look at Macualife for next week downgrade.

Much happier with the following as a bench heading into byes, hopefully Reid comes into the team in a week or 2 , will f off C.Clarke during the byes View attachment 1995605

Those two red dots could well be back in this week!

Out: Whitfield, Gallagher
In: Crisp, Sexton

I'm tight on the round 12 bye and Whitfield is going down in price and has James Jordon again in only like 5 rounds time for a likely score of 60 Max. Crisp is looking good, going up in price and I don't think Fly will move Crisp completely out of the midfield even when Mitchell returns.
Same ins but different outs. I’m light on rd 12 probs why my team is struggling.
Outs are Fyfe (be 91) who is bleeding and Sweet if not named or Windsor/HReid (be 47 & 58).
Reid has marginally better draw & role to his bye imo.
Only other consideration is Day but be 84 and both a probable trade at rd15.

Can't believe you still have D'Ambrosio
I can't believe it either but essentially

R3: Newcombe had to go first
R4: Sexton named out
R5: Was very heavy on the bye so Jordon and Roberts had to go
R6: In hindight he should have gone this week instead of McKercher
R7: Fisher as sub, maybe should have held
R8: Jackson out of the ruck had to go
R9: Yeo and Williams out injured
R10: Had McKerchers forced injury (had gotten him back the week before)

D'Ambrosio has been on the bench (fielding Howes) for most of those weeks

Graham maybe, have to remember he is a 18 y.o kid playing a inside role, when they have a Davies in the wings

But doubt it for Garcia

Crouch and Hunter might come back this week, so no stints in midfield and Butler and Higgins back this week, so no forward pocket role

Garcia was just about best on ground for the Zebs in a game Crouch played in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who wants to help be blow a banked 520k?

View attachment 1995735

season is a shambles really, so open to all suggestions no matter how crazy....
Keep it simple - 1 "down", 1 up

Reid > Sexton
Drury/Burgess/Rogers > Ed Richards

You can get better upgrades than this but you swap Reid's stalled cash gen for Sexton to keep points + cash gen going on field, and you convert a dead rookie to on field points + cash gen in Ed Richards, who has a R15 bye and buys you some breathing space.

Alternatively, I like Luke Ryan as a trade target as you're low on R13 bye players and targeting him over a Serong or Rozee gives you flexibility through the byes (Daicos/Young/Martin can flick between lines as required).

Am I stupid considering Sheez > Fisher?
Should average around the same…bank 250k. One has a high breakeven one has a low breakeven?
As someone who did this exact trade last week, yes. Don't do anything I do if you want to succeed

Durham came off injured that game as well. If Durham misses (along with Parish), that's guaranteed more CBAs for Caldwell.
Think you are right, even Setterfield is 2-3 weeks away. It will be rotational though, with Hobbs, Shiel now back, and I suspect Perkins will be the big winner.

Am I stupid considering Sheez > Fisher?
Should average around the same…bank 250k. One has a high breakeven one has a low breakeven?

Let us know how that works out for you ;)

If Fisher scores 80 in the Antarctic he will increase ~ $40k
That "if" literally applies to a dozen or more players that cost less than Fisher. Hope it works for you. No I don't. :tearsofjoy: Literally thousands are jumping on The Fish.

That "if" literally applies to a dozen or more players that cost less than Fisher. Hope it works for you. No I don't. :tearsofjoy: Literally thousands are jumping on The Fish.

My issue is I brought him in for my missus and have seen him do well so I have a false sense of security that he'll do well for me. Think I'm leaning him over Caldwell now..

My issue is I brought him in for my missus and have seen him do well so I have a false sense of security that he'll do well for me. Think I'm leaning him over Caldwell now..
I'm also cautious of the three ton syndrome :tearsofjoy:

Marshall, Zorko, Ryan, Treloar, even the great Naicos all on 3 ton runs atm;)
:tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Keep it simple - 1 "down", 1 up

Reid > Sexton
Drury/Burgess/Rogers > Ed Richards

You can get better upgrades than this but you swap Reid's stalled cash gen for Sexton to keep points + cash gen going on field, and you convert a dead rookie to on field points + cash gen in Ed Richards, who has a R15 bye and buys you some breathing space.

Alternatively, I like Luke Ryan as a trade target as you're low on R13 bye players and targeting him over a Serong or Rozee gives you flexibility through the byes (Daicos/Young/Martin can flick between lines as required).
Good calls - but Quazza those benches need some help. You are going to be without Sheezel, Heeney, Grundy, Green, Powell and bench Drury if he gets back. That's 5 of your starting 22 out - with only two benchies possible. Only one possible Ruck doesn't help either. Perhaps keep HReid, prioritize Drury out, maybe Powell as well.

Consider Conway if he is named this week, for some cash gen and either replacing Grundy or Heath (has a different bye to English). Or find another DPP with Ruck status next week or you'll be playing best 18 (if you can get there) from 21, not 22. Sweet is still a play for cash gen and an option to get you max possible points for Rnd 12 - Soldo has another 1-2, and his bye probably delays him back to Rd 13 (maybe)

Last edited:
More rookies from the Pies in play!

Ed Allan and Wil Parker to debut on Friday night
Wonder who they will rest / omit from Sullivan, Richards and Macrae then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back