Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't have to be from them, WHE and Degoey gone, could be Harrison aswell, or Markov.
Yes Harrison as the last Sub in that mix - just a very lightweight team if those three stay and you add the two debs!

McCreery and Mihocek are tests, maybe Dean a chance too

Last edited:

Checkers and McCreery are likely to return so two will go out for them

Parker is a defender so could be a Markov omission or Sidey being rested
Makes trading for Richards and his cash gen a wait and see. Could help me choose between Freijah and Richards this week🤨

who wants to help be blow a banked 520k?

View attachment 1995735

season is a shambles really, so open to all suggestions no matter how crazy....
If you want to throw a hail mary, you could probably get to Fish and Sexy from Windsor and Garcia or definitely Windsor and Clohesy with 520k.. First week of the byes you need a full bench clean out though.

If you want to throw a hail mary, you could probably get to Fish and Sexy from Windsor and Garcia or definitely Windsor and Clohesy with 520k.. First week of the byes you need a full bench clean out though.
Depends how many players you have out round 12 & 13.

Still have 9 trades from 12-14 to fix up. Much more generous to fantasy this year.

Hore and Roberts to Sexton and McCauliffe

Like McCauliffe better than the Pies rooks tbh. Handy 50k + cheaper and surely has good JS given that Tigers injury list
Did you watch Freijah's (WB) game - he's a good unit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah after seeing the news he was out I’m considering Caldwell a bit more now than I did before. Perkins could be a cheeky pick too

The three games where Caldwell got bulk CBAs he’s tonned up each time
I’m going with him … thanks Connor Mac for your two week cameo. Barring any other selection BS pretty settled with this

IMG_2336.jpeg

I'm a role over numbers first guy. Crisps numbers has me keen but it's more going back to the full mid role. What year was it that he played full mid? Want to see what he averaged then, think it was low 100s

Pretty vanilla, but gets two dead rooks out prior to the byes.

Fisher in leaves me with 1-2-1-2 Rd12 players prior to that bye round.

Will be targeting Heeney and Dunkley post Rd12.

1716286303998.png

3 options:

Clohesy into Day
Or
Wilson into Rozee/Rowel
Or
Grundy into Marshall

Thoughts?
I like 1 and 3. Grundy has a bye coming up and he's usually more lazy when it's not at the SCG, but Clohesy into Day removes a rookie on the field.

I like 1 and 3. Grundy has a bye coming up and he's usually more lazy when it's not at the SCG, but Clohesy into Day removes a rookie on the field.
Grundy to RoMa was also one i've considered.... helps with R12. Will mean I'll have him and English

Concern was that he was subbed off.
Not last game. Played through - Garcia subbed. That said, he had an ordinary 4th qtr with just 5pts, which was my main concern

Thanks mate. So seems crisp should go high 90s to 100 as a guess, being the second main guy in the mids for now. Done 102 as a full mid for a season

Day def status, cheaper. Pre season worries is what makes me slightly edge crisp due to days injury. But 95 last year as first season as a full mid, young, natural progression etc.

Thanks mate. So seems crisp should go high 90s to 100 as a guess, being the second main guy in the mids for now. Done 102 as a full mid for a season

Day def status, cheaper. Pre season worries is what makes me slightly edge crisp due to days injury. But 95 last year as first season as a full mid, young, natural progression etc.
Both are stepping stones with short term future.
Marginally better draw, BE, dpp and tag probability is better for Crisp. Day may edge for pts
Hope to trade rd 15. HOPE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back