Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Tom Powell a hold or trade? He's about a 75 kind of guy and with Sheezel playing more midfield, Tom Powell is the one getting reduced CBAs. If Simpkin comes back in as well, Powell will most likely get even less.

Is Tom Powell a hold or trade? He's about a 75 kind of guy and with Sheezel playing more midfield, Tom Powell is the one getting reduced CBAs. If Simpkin comes back in as well, Powell will most likely get even less.
Powell has had about 50% CBAs the last 3 weeks, thats 2 games with 2 of Simpkin, Sheezel and Phillips taking CBAs too.
Looks to me like he will be a 50% CBA guy, so hold

Does Williams or reid go first?
I've got both and at this stage likely going to hold them until their bye as they are both best 22 and not losing coin.

Reid has Adelaide, Saints, North in his three to the bye and if Yeo's back I'll back him in to avg 75.

Williams draw is tougher - Suns, Port, Essendon but he is providing me good D7 bench cover for the time being. If he plays you can at least trust him for a 60 (high praise indeed..)

Lost 6k in rank in a single week due to overall shithousery of my "premos", a putrid captain and injured rookie amounting to a score of 1,990. Went from 15,289th to 7,956th in Round 6 - 9 and looked amazing. Then on the weekend slid back to 13,513rd overall. Serious gaslighting stuff.

Sit with $117k in the bank. If anyone can help advise on how to help that'd be amazing, as it's on the verge of ghostshipping and sticking to SC where my team doesn't sabotage me. 😔

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 1.10.23 am.png

Lost 6k in rank in a single week due to overall shithousery of my "premos", a putrid captain and injured rookie amounting to a score of 1,990. Went from 15,289th to 7,956th in Round 6 - 9 and looked amazing. Then on the weekend slid back to 13,513rd overall. Serious gaslighting stuff.

Sit with $117k in the bank. If anyone can help advise on how to help that'd be amazing, as it's on the verge of ghostshipping and sticking to SC where my team doesn't sabotage me. 😔

View attachment 1996396
Need to sort that forwardline. Rest of the team looks in pretty good shape though.

If Sweet is named without Visentini, you could consider going;

English (or Gawn) and a forward rook to Sexton and Day (could go Fisher here but you have a lot of Rd 12 bye players already).

Then move Wilson to forwards.

I like 1 and 3. Grundy has a bye coming up and he's usually more lazy when it's not at the SCG, but Clohesy into Day removes a rookie on the field.

I like the idea of getting down to two rookies on the bench. Grundy will have to go this week or next and do wonder if Clohesy and Williams are best kept for the byes. Plenty to think about!

Lazzaro - Frejiah
Graham - Sexton

If i had not have been marred by injuries id be trading in Rowan Marshall for Xerri or even Gawn.

He looks absolutely must have. Players dont just put up an average of 165 over 2 weeks.

Gawn has looked very bad these past few weeks. He is moping around and only won hitouts by 4 over Bailey Williams. Concerning.

On my watchlist: Salem, Peatling, Boak (fwd status coming)

Should I be looking to trade Whitfield or is he just a hold at this point?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm

I'm starting to cool on Fisher with Port this week, but I'm still a bit cold on Caldwell. Thinking I go to Richards instead and bank the cash ($500k in the bank). Issue then is there's no obvious options to get next week so perhaps I just bank even more with two down on up and then launch into Heeney and Green or similar the week after.

Hmm

I'm starting to cool on Fisher with Port this week, but I'm still a bit cold on Caldwell. Thinking I go to Richards instead and bank the cash ($500k in the bank). Issue then is there's no obvious options to get next week so perhaps I just bank even more with two down on up and then launch into Heeney and Green or similar the week after.
Caldwell has a tasty matchup which is why I'm considering him but I have a very very rare chance to get RoMa in for Grundy and have the rucks set for the rest of the year. (RoMa and English could be a massive leg up)

Hmm

Need to see what Pies do at selection.

Don't forget we are best 22 this week then best 18, so need to be sure on field this week, but can tolerate the more hot/cold players during the byes, as can use their ceiling but can avoid the poor scores.

Both are stepping stones with short term future.
Marginally better draw, BE, dpp and tag probability is better for Crisp. Day may edge for pts
Hope to trade rd 15. HOPE.

Maybe, but Day could definitely average 105 from here, so is a last upgrade kind of guy.

Surely Harcia plays this week .....please play this week .....I don't ask for much ... ask Santa, he'll tell you I've been good.

View attachment 1996596
Honestly unbelievable he isnt

Easily the Saints player hungriest for contests and tackles, other than RoMa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back