Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

It is a concern that every rookie coming through is on the round 15 bye?
I am already so heavy in that round and looking at players like Mcauliffe, Freijah, Phillips and I already have both the Collingwood boys. Eek

There's some suggestion Martin may change roles .....twice now, he's been moved FWD in recent games
If Martin didn't have Def/Mid status already he would be a deadset top 6 forward if he played there. Why oh why can't we have triple position players.

I am already so heavy in that round and looking at players like Mcauliffe, Freijah, Phillips and I already have both the Collingwood boys. Eek

Definitely worth considering, but you could do 2-3 r15 out in r12 to adjust that.

Don't think so when you'll be upgrading to premos coming off their byes.

Not particularly, byes are so easy that you'll be trading out a week or two in advance anyway. For example, next week i'll be trading two Round 14 bye players to prepare for that week, then in round 13 probably two round 15 bye players.

What we need is rookies to start coming through for round 12 and 13 after those rounds have played. So we need North, Sydney, Brisbane, Freo, Port etc to step up and blood some youth over the next two or three weeks.,

Need a second opinion

First trade is easy, but second is a toss up

Grundy -> Marshall (definitely a luxury trade, but Marshall is going bananas, and has a batter bye)

or

Howes -> Fisher (gets a rookie in Clohesy off the field)

or

Garcia -> Sexton (not great for bye structure, but means only one rookie on forwardline field)

Need a second opinion

First trade is easy, but second is a toss up

Grundy -> Marshall (definitely a luxury trade, but Marshall is going bananas, and has a batter bye)

or

Howes -> Fisher (gets a rookie in Clohesy off the field)

or

Garcia -> Sexton (not great for bye structure, but means only one rookie on forwardline field)
Not number 2. Fishers matchup is crap this week and I think you can role with Clohesy a couple more weeks on field.

If Marshall suits you more for the byes number 1 is a good trade however I feel like Garcia to Sexton is going to be more points difference overall. It’s always a nice feeling to get a rookie off field as well

I’ve worked out what to do this week finally.
With limited downgrade targets for Howes for a cash grab (only Phillips which I don’t love, I feel like he was just covering Scrimshaw). If Schoenmakers is selected this week I don’t mind waiting a week to see how he roles back there and if he’s strong enough to be a cover for my backline.

Sweet looks like he’s back this week ✅ meaning I’ll keep him making money in my utility spot.

Reid goes to Freijah, I hate buying in to Bulldogs players but he looks like he’s settled nicely and with JJ out for a bit he should keep his spot for a bit. Reid I hate to trade out but feel like he always puts out a 50 after a big game and he doesn’t have a huge ceiling. I was expected a tonne after last week but just hit 80. Freijah I also predict to be over 300k next week and don’t want to miss that. He will also allow cover one of Zorko/Heeney/Powell which makes it a good pick.

Clark > Sexton. No longer have to do with Clark continuing to stay at 300k. Sexton is just a simple explanation.

If my calculations are correct, I should be allowed to get Green and Fisher round 16 with some downgrades next week which is tasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve worked out what to do this week finally.
With limited downgrade targets for Howes for a cash grab (only Phillips which I don’t love, I feel like he was just covering Scrimshaw). If Schoenmakers is selected this week I don’t mind waiting a week to see how he roles back there and if he’s strong enough to be a cover for my backline.

Sweet looks like he’s back this week ✅ meaning I’ll keep him making money in my utility spot.

Reid goes to Freijah, I hate buying in to Bulldogs players but he looks like he’s settled nicely and with JJ out for a bit he should keep his spot for a bit. Reid I hate to trade out but feel like he always puts out a 50 after a big game and he doesn’t have a huge ceiling. I was expected a tonne after last week but just hit 80. Freijah I also predict to be over 300k next week and don’t want to miss that. He will also allow cover one of Zorko/Heeney/Powell which makes it a good pick.

Clark > Sexton. No longer have to do with Clark continuing to stay at 300k. Sexton is just a simple explanation.

If my calculations are correct, I should be allowed to get Green and Fisher round 16 with some downgrades next week which is tasty.

I'm aiming for the Heeney/Green/Shez treble upgrade (or Fisher if Sheez's role still looks gross). Think that should be doable with two down one up next week for me.

Decided to go fairly basic this week.
Clohesy > Sexton
D. Wilson > Fisher

I've got decent cover for round 12 so should still field 21/22 players next week. hard to pass on Fisher with his role and 38 BE. Sexton an obvious one with some decent matchups with Powell out and a decent chance Sexton keeps his spot anyway. Removes 2 rookies and now only 2 on-field and 2 ins who could serve very well as F4-F6 for the remainder of the year with value/upside.

Koffee With Karan Bollywood GIF

Not particularly, byes are so easy that you'll be trading out a week or two in advance anyway. For example, next week i'll be trading two Round 14 bye players to prepare for that week, then in round 13 probably two round 15 bye players.

What we need is rookies to start coming through for round 12 and 13 after those rounds have played. So we need North, Sydney, Brisbane, Freo, Port etc to step up and blood some youth over the next two or three weeks.,
I'll be doing the same, R14/15 i'm overlaoded so will trade your Soligo's, Reid's, Wilsons etc.

Next week and the week after barely anyone missing

Last edited:
Depending on how team selection pans out next week I may "upgrade" Barnett to Sweet to cover across the byes.
If Sweet is solo ruck this week I am seriously going to consider trading Xerri and moving Sweet to R2.
Steve Carell Party GIF by Apple TV+

Fire This Is Fine GIF

Jumping on the Sexton bandwagon this week. And I feel absolutely disgusted about it!!! Please prove me wrong with 100+ 😅

Caldwell has a tasty matchup which is why I'm considering him but I have a very very rare chance to get RoMa in for Grundy and have the rucks set for the rest of the year. (RoMa and English could be a massive leg up)
I'm starting to lean that way too...was keen on Fisher at the start of the week but think I can just wait until post bye and pay the additional $40k if he fires against Port. Sharp, Reid, Clohesy and Wilson all fine to keep running on field for now.

1716365561308.png

Also my current line of thinking now...allows me to grab Dawson for this dream 3 game run he has coming up.
He surely can't get the plague a second time within a month? Right?
Happy John Candy GIF by Laff

I'm starting to lean that way too...was keen on Fisher at the start of the week but think I can just wait until post bye and pay the additional $40k if he fires against Port. Sharp, Reid, Clohesy and Wilson all fine to keep running on field for now.

View attachment 1997003
I’m in the same with my forwards, all of them can be ran during the byes, and the ones I want have byes next week and can get them in for the later bye players, and the forwards that I can reach im slightly iffy on.

And RoMa will be ungettable after this week, with a BE of 60 odd which he’ll smash

Really hoping there’s no creative selection BS that will ruin this plan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back