Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Adams at $625K scores 49 and has a 3 round ave of 59 ......Freijah $360K cheaper, has the same ave

I've got Crisp in this week for $737K with a 3 round ave of 113

The FWD's are a mess ...even Macrae's 55 is putrid

We're still searching for answers
Yeah, im gonna move Adams on next week ideally as he’s on his bye. Might have to go down rather than up with him as he’ll lose more money. (But hopefully can go up) Could be a one up two down potentially.

Just the nature of the FWDs this season that you're forced to punt on players you usually wouldn't.

I’ve had McKay and Flanders since the early part of the season and they’ve been my best forwards. McKay in particular is a 90 avg guy so he stays

However did get RoMa in…. For Grundy but I’m confident Rowan gets the job done and it’s better for the long term

Last edited:

Only problem with this is Peatling could be dropped for next game. If you pick him up, you have to be okay with knowing that it could just be a 1 week cash grab.
Yeah, and with the bye next week he wont have made enough cash by then to justify trading him out.
Not for me but I know some people were considering him

It is an amazing matchup too

Green has the bye next week
Green has the bye next round
Oliver will play 3 more games before having the bye.
Doesn't matter if he has the bye next week, every player has 1 bye coming up, if it suits your bye structure its completely fine.

The only time it would matter is if they're getting traded out over the byes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't matter if he has the bye next week, every player has 1 bye coming up, if it suits your bye structure its completely fine.

The only time it would matter is if they're getting traded out over the byes.
By getting Oliver before Green (assuming you are getting both at some stage soon) you end up being 1 on field player better off for next week.

1. Clohesy & Reid for Sexton & Fisher - Play Wilson on field

OR

2. Clohesy & Wilson for Sexton & Green - Play Reid on field

Both Fish and Green R12 so not a factor

Leaning towards Green for the easy match up this week opposed to Fisher vs Port

1. Clohesy & Reid for Sexton & Fisher - Play Wilson on field

OR

2. Clohesy & Wilson for Sexton & Green - Play Reid on field

Both Fish and Green R12 so not a factor

Leaning towards Green for the easy match up this week opposed to Fisher vs Port
Go the green option. Cheapest he will be and good matchup this week. Fischers role changes every time they get smashed which is often.

All of this Tom Green talk is mind boggling to me. The guy is trash. I've got him and have regretted him all season. Horrendous spread from a contest. Isn't even tackling in high tackle games and obviously no marks ever. Hasn't had more than 5 tackles since round 4. and has had 3 marks the last 2 weeks.

For those who have Ed Richards, what are you thinking?

It's a difficult decision as Libba could well be back for round 13 although I'd presume Richards keeps his midfield role and they run Libba, Richars, Bont, Treloar as main 4.

Has anyone considered Matthew Kennedy? I can't get to Caldwell and can't justify Fisher with the bye next week (now that's Richards is a red dot next week). Kennedy should keep that 70%+ CBA role at least until their bye then he can go.

For those who have Ed Richards, what are you thinking?

It's a difficult decision as Libba could well be back for round 13 although I'd presume Richards keeps his midfield role and they run Libba, Richars, Bont, Treloar as main 4.

Has anyone considered Matthew Kennedy? I can't get to Caldwell and can't justify Fisher with the bye next week (now that's Richards is a red dot next week). Kennedy should keep that 70%+ CBA role at least until their bye then he can go.
I'm holding, Bevo won't move him based on what he said in the presser last night. I'll only trade if they go down the cautious route like they did Libba

Plus I think theres new DPP additions next week so it could make benching him easier if he gets MID dpp

Last edited:
Adams at $625K scores 49 and has a 3 round ave of 59 ......Freijah $360K cheaper, has the same ave

I've got Crisp in this week for $737K with a 3 round ave of 113

The FWD's are a mess ...even Macrae's 55 is putrid

We're still searching for answers
I think Crisp's 130 against West Coast is a bit of an outlier and throwing people off. Wouldn't surprise me if he drop a sub 80 tonight.

Have scrapped my 'sensible' trades of Sexton & McAuliffe from Cadman & Howes to Merrett & McAuliffe from Wilson & Graham.

Reid F6 instead of Wilson. Get Sexy next week if still looking good.

Could be a make or break move - Merrett went 158 in the Dreamtime game last year so a repeat of that would be great.

I think Crisp's 130 against West Coast is a bit of an outlier and throwing people off. Wouldn't surprise me if he drop a sub 80 tonight.
He has 3 consecutive tons (almost) ....and that midfield role at COLL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back