Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKenna back this week and Zac Bailey out for 4-6 weeks. Thats enough to scare me off an 870k 35 year old Zorko who can play forward

Walsh it is.

I'm actually looking at Brad Hill this week. Insane crazy risky pick, but as a forward he has to be considered.

112 ave in his last 3. Gone back to back 10+ mark games and if you watched the GWS game on the weekend it was incredible seeing St Kilda players go out of their way to kick it to him. They obviously want the ball in his hands.

With how dire the forward line is I am seriously considering taking a punt at him. Only 20 breakeven so if he does anything above 90 he will be very close to 800k next week and be pretty much unpickable because of how risky he is. I think this is the only week you can really jump on.
Man if u watched the game hill was a shocking kick that day. Couldnt hit the mark half the time. Unless im missing something?

Man if u watched the game hill was a shocking kick that day. Couldnt hit the mark half the time. Unless im missing something?
Was he that bad? He had so much of the ball in the final quarter (scored 50+ in the 4th) and St Kilda almost had the comeback of the season, just barely losing by 1 in the end.

Can't get Hill.

Saints games already be like this just owning Bonner

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Was he that bad? He had so much of the ball in the final quarter (scored 50+ in the 4th) and St Kilda almost had the comeback of the season, just barely losing by 1 in the end.
Thats was mostly garcia and in my eyes hill missed alot. He might have been the go to guy but after that game i would think twice. Then again im not the best judge so hope someone else here confirms it for u.

Thats was mostly garcia and in my eyes hill missed alot. He might have been the go to guy but after that game i would think twice. Then again im not the best judge so hope someone else here confirms it for u.
This isn't SuperCoach so efficiency doesn't matter, as long he’s marking and kicking that’s all that matters

This isn't Supercoach so efficiency doesn't matter
Well it kinda does. The idea of moving it through hill is obvious cause he is much quicker and they can get it out to the other end quicker before defences set. But if he keeps butchering it will u still make him the go to guy. Sinclair is a better user but he is slow. Their go to guy should NWM as he is a better user. I might be a little biased cause i do own NWM.

Well it kinda does. The idea of moving it through hill is obvious cause he is much quicker and they can get it out to the other end quicker before defences set. But if he keeps butchering it will u still make him the go to guy. Sinclair is a better user but he is slow. Their go to guy should NWM as he is a better user. I might be a little biased cause i do own NWM.
I dunno - seems to be a RTB go-to with Hill, he tried to do the same thing in his last couple years over here at freo - run everything humanly possible through Hill off half-back which is strange to me given I've never considered Hill an elite kick, but you do you Ross.

I dunno - seems to be a RTB go-to with Hill, he tried to do the same thing in his last couple years over here at freo - run everything humanly possible through Hill off half-back which is strange to me given I've never considered Hill an elite kick, but you do you Ross.
Yeah Ross has done this before which is also one of the reasons why I am considering Hill. Under Ross, Hill went at 93 average back in 2017. With the way the forward line is right now that is basically a top 6 forward average.

Yeah Ross has done this before which is also one of the reasons why I am considering Hill. Under Ross, Hill went at 93 average back in 2017. With the way the forward line is right now that is basically a top 6 forward average.
100%, if i needed a forward this week, he'd be in the mix for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm if I go Hill instead of Flanders means I can actually get Graham and not have to take the punt with Garcia

God damn u all making me seriously consider Brad Hill
Where's the coffin gif WaynesWorld19 ?

I carry the same bias, but yes, they do look for NWM, but depends on which side of the ground he is playing too. They have used Hill to, but much more spasmodically:

1713257608220.png

Yep after trades this week would be 800k in the bank if I go with 2 cashies this week.
What happens if two of your premos go down with injury this weekend? You're rolling $800k for two week in a row.

I'm not a fan of it. Just grab Graham and wait a week on Drury/Biggie and then pay the extra 60k for the best choice with another week of data to make your decision.

Where's the coffin gif WaynesWorld19 ?
What tha ! ......obviously amazingjoshy has made an independent decision to follow his gut, and choose Brad Hill

He's used his eyes and not the yearly stats

1713260586883.png

I say ..Bravo ! ....this is what we all should be doing a lot more off ...rather than following the pack !

You go & get Brad Hill, damn it !! .......

funeral Simpsons.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back