Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll do this purely as Moore's be is 48 and clarrys is 100. Prioritise claz as I think he goes back to his best from here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506_075901_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_075901_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 43

Mess of a round last round left me with $500k in the bank this week (ended up being a double downgrade for me so I could take Wilsons 100 looped from bench).

Rozee/Yeo/William now the main concerns. I think it's Yeo/Williams to go.

Yeo-> Sinclair
Williams -> Serong

Or

Yeo -> Daicos
Williams -> Anderson.

Other considerations: Parish/Sinclair.

Holding Rozee for a week and will reassess. But assuming he's back in 1-2 weeks I'll hold and now have 5 mid spots filled. It leaves only 3 left... and currently we have some guys that will demand selection when they bottom out or string some games together:

Oliver $722k
Petracca $808k and dropping
Green $864k and dropping.
So my midfield may be finished off with those guys. Not sure if that changes my decision for this week.

IMG_2380.jpeg

No doubt this will change 83 times before lockout. I feel Ryan is a nice POD at only 16% ownership.

Tempted to bring McKercher back in as others have mentioned. Whether or not these trades stay depends on how long Green/Rozee are out for

I think Powell gets one more week for me. 115 BE is tough but shouldn't lose a stack of cash next week I'd hope.
Surely any mention of powell is irrelevant this week? Who's got time for trading out a 70+ scoring forward who can score 100s right now?

View attachment 1980966

No doubt this will change 83 times before lockout. I feel Ryan is a nice POD at only 16% ownership.

Tempted to bring McKercher back in as others have mentioned. Whether or not these trades stay depends on how long Green/Rozee are out for

I feel bad for my missus, Ryan was in her auto-fill team before I helped her tweak it a bit and when I saw Ryan there my first thought was "Dumb auto-fill, he won't do well". Woops!

I feel bad for my missus, Ryan was in her auto-fill team before I helped her tweak it a bit and when I saw Ryan there my first thought was "Dumb auto-fill, he won't do well". Woops!
Was it cold sleeping outside last night?

Maybe I'll grab Holmes instead of Serong then. I brought him in for my wife's team a few weeks ago and he's been a great POD for her. $250k in the bank to throw at a Serong or someone like that the week after. Just conscious Byes are creeping up and I need to start closing off some of the damage those Freo boys are doing me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold Yeo (pending any further news)... Rozee To Soligo, Lukosious to Moore

I'd love to hold Rozee tbh but the cover for my mids are dogsh*t whereas at least Clohesy can cover Yeo

Hold Yeo (pending any further news)... Rozee To Soligo, Lukosious to Moore

I'd love to hold Rozee tbh but the cover for my mids are dogsh*t whereas at least Clohesy can cover Yeo
Assuming everyone is equally injured (i.e not playing this week).

I'm trading Yeo over Rozee. Yeo has a history of this injury. Even if he's listed as 1-2weeks I wouldnt trust this not happening again (or being a high sub risk).

It's been a great move to start the year but this is the time to jump off and jump off quickly I reckon.

Assuming everyone is equally injured (i.e not playing this week).

I'm trading Yeo over Rozee. Yeo has a history of this injury. Even if he's listed as 1-2weeks I wouldnt trust this not happening again (or being a high sub risk).

It's been a great move to start the year but this is the time to jump off and jump off quickly I reckon.
You're probably right.. and Rozee (the reason i wanted to hold) has the best bye too.

Early thoughts are ZWilliams & MRoberts to Peatling and Oliver.

Attachments

• Team.PNG
    Team.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Set on Gallagher to Reville

Howes or Roberts is gonna be the second trade. Howes might be the bigger priority, as Roberts can score well, just crap conditions on Saturday. Means no Naicos in unfortunately as I don’t have enough with Howes (but if I trade Roberts I do) but can go for a Clarry or Soligo. Probably better options than another defender tbf

Btw imagine saying at the start of the year you could trade Blake Howes for Clarry lol

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back