Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Good point..... there's flags for everyone haha
Yep haha.
I've kicked the can down the road not picking mids for a few weeks now but the time has come I've got to grab one.

Cooling on Anderson given he got tagged by Lions and that may be his future now copping attention each week.

Serong I think is a good chance of copping attention this week and not an easy matchup.

I think I may go the value option in Parish. Not the easiest matchup first up but beyond that has a very cruisey run till byes.

Yep haha.
I've kicked the can down the road not picking mids for a few weeks now but the time has come I've got to grab one.

Cooling on Anderson given he got tagged by Lions and that may be his future now copping attention each week.

Serong I think is a good chance of copping attention this week and not an easy matchup.

I think I may go the value option in Parish. Not the easiest matchup first up but beyond that has a very cruisey run till byes.
I've got Howes and Roberts to potentiality trade out so either out presents a variety of options

Howes could get me Soligo or a cheap Clarry (Soligo looks the safer option, he's transformed the Crows fortunes and has no risk of role change, and is in great form, my worry with Clarry is that i'm unsure if that game was a one off, or he's finally got back into the groove)

Roberts can pretty much get me Naicos.

Roberts can score well at least so Howes could be the guy to leave.

I've got Howes and Roberts to potentiality trade out so either out presents a variety of options

Howes could get me Soligo or a cheap Clarry

Roberts can pretty much get me Naicos
Soligo has looked good but not sure I see him as a top 8 mid.

Daicos a lock so that's where I'd be going (and am this week, i just have a warchest so I can do 2x fixes).

Edit: Howes a loop option this week too. Game 1. If he can post a 70+ its a handy score to get another rook off field.

Daicos a lock so that's where I'd be going (and am this week, i just have a warchest so I can do 2x fixes).

Edit: Howes a loop option this week too. Game 1. If he can post a 70+ its a handy score to get another rook off field.
Yeah I was set on Naicos in after Friday Night, this feels like the crossover point to get him in, Pies have a very decent winnable run coming up so this is prime for him.

Unfortuately no way to loop Howes as I've got Clohesy and Graham in mids, so will have to field him but Naicos in lessens the riskiness of fielding him

Could easily just run Soligo until his R15 bye, make maybe 100k off him then move him to whoever you want. He looks to have that role locked away.

Hes got a depleted Pies midfield, West Coast, Hawks, and Tigers before the bye. 4 potentially great matchups, the other 2(Lions and Swans) are both at Adelaide oval too making them a touch easier

Could easily just run Soligo until his R15 bye, make maybe 100k off him then move him to whoever you want. He looks to have that role locked away.

Hes got a depleted Pies midfield, West Coast, Hawks, and Tigers before the bye. 4 potentially great matchups, the other 2(Lions and Swans) are both at Adelaide oval too making them a touch easier
No arguments there.
But I think in light of the chaos of the round just gone though I'll only be bringing in guys if I'd be content for them to still be there at the end of the year (through forced trades it may be the case).

No arguments there.
But I think in light of the chaos of the round just gone though I'll only be bringing in guys if I'd be content for them to still be there at the end of the year (through forced trades it may be the case).
Yeah if we're considering it from a locks perspective, Naicos is the better go, you'll want him at some point, and at this price this is the go.

Not sure where to start with this rabble

1714972558201.png
22k in bank

Options appear to be to do a down up with Campbell to Deer, then either
Yeo to Bont/Brayshaw/Butters
or
Williams/D'Ambrosio to Oliver/Soligo

Or go with a double mid-price move of Yeo+Williams/D'Ambrosio to either
Peatling + Sinclair
McKercher + Neale (or Oliver/Soligo)

Not sure where to start with this rabble

View attachment 1981235
22k in bank

Options appear to be to do a down up with Campbell to Deer, then either
Yeo to Bont/Brayshaw/Butters
or
Williams/D'Ambrosio to Oliver/Soligo

Or go with a double mid-price move of Yeo+Williams/D'Ambrosio to either
Peatling + Sinclair
McKercher + Neale (or Oliver/Soligo)
Williams to a rook for cash (Nic martin goes back via dpp). Williams is dead weight now. Can't get through a game and dishing up 60s.
Put Dempsey on field in mids.
Yeo up to Daicos.
You may need to field Jones a week just to cover Green.

Loop howes/ambrosio for the best outcome there at D6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Williams to a rook for cash (Nic martin goes back via dpp). Williams is dead weight now. Can't get through a game and dishing up 60s.
Put Dempsey on field in mids.
Yeo up to Daicos.
You may need to field Jones a week just to cover Green.

Loop howes/ambrosio for the best outcome there at D6.
I already have Daicos

After much consideration and ive come to my senses, i aint ******* going Zorko!

Probably going Daicos.

Should i trade Campbell over Williams if it gets me the same player? If Williams plays ill probably trade him.
We've had two of the veterans break this week in Yeo and Fyfe, Zorko is only a matter of time before the soft tissue injury, I can’t do it man

What do people think of the next two games at the CakeofSoap Oval (Darwin) - both at 7.30pm. GC v Nth, then GC v Geel?

A total of just 8 Tons over the two games last year - 3 to the GC and 5 to their Oppo (Adel / WB). The best for GC was maybe Anderson with a 90 and a 109.

What do people think of the next two games at the CakeofSoap Oval (Darwin) - both at 7.30pm. GC v Nth, then GC v Geel?

A total of just 8 Tons over the two games last year - 3 to the GC and 5 to their Oppo (Adel / WB). The best for GC was maybe Anderson with a 90 and a 109.
Can't wait. Should be a great spectacle

Fyfe shouldn't be sub or be subbed for another month again. But he probably needs to go at the byes anyway.
Could just about be every fortnight I reckon - would come as no surprise with their list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back