Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon there is a hidden camera show that we aren't aware of. Someone starts Bont and he plays full forward. Bevo puts Crae in prime spot to hunt, so people trade him in only for him to ride pine all game. Meanwhile there are hidden cameras in owners lounge.

Bevo'd coming to Netflix March 2025.
Starring "you" by the sounds of it.

Can you confirm the script is with Endemol Shine now - under the program name that Draper was careful not to reveal recently - "I'm a Footballer - Get Me Out of Here" - apparently it was a more popular title than the first one "Bevo'd at First Sight"

Can you confirm the script is with Endemol Shine now - under the program name that Draper was careful not to reveal recently - "I'm a Footballer - Get Me Out of Here" - apparently it was a more popular title than the first one "Bevo'd at First Sight"
Bevo'd at First Sight is already copyrighted as Sanders autobiography title 😆

Reckon there is a hidden camera show that we aren't aware of. Someone starts Bont and he plays full forward. Bevo puts Crae in prime spot to hunt, so people trade him in only for him to ride pine all game. Meanwhile there are hidden cameras in owners lounge.

Bevo'd coming to Netflix March 2025.

Big Bevo

Big Bevo makes an announcement to the team over the PA

Big Bevo: Bont, to the Diary Room

Marcus Bontempelli makes his way to the Diary Room and takes a seat

Big Bevo: Bont, which teammate do you vote to start as sub for the next game?

Get ESPN to make a 30 for 30: Bevo’d

With 260k in the bank I need to make two big upgrades this week. One I am absolutely doing is Yeo > Daicos and the other one is Roberts > Oliver/Moore

I've been weighing up the pros and cons for both Moore and Oliver and I've decided to get Oliver. Just think he has more upside, slightly cheaper, and will be someone we need during the byes. I hate skipping Moore as I think he is a great pick and will be top 6 at least for the next 4 weeks or so, but there is a big possibility of other big premo mids getting fwd status after round 12 and it might push Moore out of top 6 contention.

Sheezel for Daicos at a saving of $160k? Will mean I can almost definitely get Parish and Oliver for Blakey and Roberts next week.
I'm thinking the exact same way but trying to figure out if it is getting way too cute?

Sheezel (priced at 119) is at TIO against the Suns who will be smarting after that Brissy loss. If Sheezel drops a 74 type score playing full time mid his price goes on a huge downward spiral. His fixtures to the bye are also difficult (see below).

The fact he has the Rd12 bye also leans towards punting him now at top dollar. If a player is priced 20-25 points under his scoring ability, doesn't it also stand to reason if they are overpriced by that amount they are a trade out?

If he is now full time mid, I don't see him averaging more than 95. Worst case scenario is you grab him back in Rd13 for the same price (he would need to go avg 124 in the next three for that to happen).

The ballsy part is he is 100% owned by the top 1000, so it would be one of the all-time great fades if it came off and would allow you to put real dents in top ranked coaches if he only goes at say an 85avg over the next 3. If that were to eventuate they would also have the headache going into his bye of deciding whether to hold or not because at that rate he is no longer a season long keeper (and would have already dropped another $120k).

Punting him this week would allow me to grab both Daicos (priced at 101) and Parish (97) and pocket $85k for next week.

Only sticking point is I have Rozee to deal with. But if he only misses 1 week, then he has Hawthorn and North the next two and he'd be a real POD.

It's an interesting Monday musing at the very least...

1714988222502.png

1714987755195.png

Last edited:
I'm thinking the exact same way but trying to figure out if it is getting way too cute?

Sheezel (priced at 119) is at TIO against the Suns who will be smarting after that Brissy loss. If Sheezel drops a 74 type score playing full time mid his price goes on a huge downward spiral. His fixtures to the bye are also difficult (see below).

The fact he has the Rd12 bye also leans towards punting him now at top dollar. If a player is priced 20-25 points under his price, doesn't it also stand to reason if they are overpriced by that amount they are a trade out?

If he is now full time mid, I don't see him averaging more than 95. Worst case scenario is you grab him back in Rd13 for the same price (he would need to go avg 124 in the next three for that to happen).

The ballsy part is he is 100% owned by the top 1000, so it would be one of the all-time great fades if it came off and would allow you to put real dents in top ranked coaches if he only goes at say an 85avg over the next 3. If that were to eventuate they would also have the headache going into his bye of deciding whether to hold or not because at that rate he is no longer a season long keeper (and would have already dropped another $120k).

Punting him this week would allow me to grab both Daicos (priced at 101) and Parish (97) this week and pocket $85k for next week.

Only sticking point is I have Rozee to deal with. But if he only misses 1 week, then he has Hawthorn and North the next two and he'd be a real POD.

View attachment 1981488

View attachment 1981477

I don't think I could do it, at worst he could get Naicos style tons. It just seems a bit sideways at this stage, but if you're desperate for cash maybe. But say if it backfires....

You could get a similar amount in the bank with a rook downgrade away

Im liking Peatling as an option. I know Cogs still has to return but he’s improved every game he’s played and looks a quality player. With that BE in such a dead forward line I feel like it’s worth a crack.

Powell to him feels like similar scoring at worst with a complete switch in cash gen

Im liking Peatling as an option. I know Cogs still has to return but he’s improved every game he’s played and looks a quality player. With that BE in such a dead forward line I feel like it’s worth a crack.

Powell to him feels like similar scoring at worst with a complete switch in cash gen
:thumbsu:

The fact he has the Rd12 bye also leans towards punting him now at top dollar. If a player is priced 20-25 points under his scoring ability, doesn't it also stand to reason if they are overpriced by that amount they are a trade out?

Punting him this week would allow me to grab both Daicos (priced at 101) and Parish (97) and pocket $85k for next week.

View attachment 1981488

View attachment 1981477

I like the bravery of the move. As mentioned above, if Sheezel goes on a poor run, you're well ahead of the rest of the comp. Sometimes you have to take a punt to make ground.

Only reason i'm not 100% on it is Peatling is a really obvious move. If we didn't have an option like that I'd also seriously consider trading Sheezel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carried over 500k from last week, add that to punting Yeo & Cadman, and I can afford two of the following:
Dale, Sinclair, Oliver, Moore.
Currently leaning towards Dale & Moore, but obvs wary of the Bevo factor, or the possibility that he actually gets sacked and Dale's juicy role gets changed. That makes Sinclair tempting, but the Saints defenders seems to rotate their big games between them.
Feel like I can wait a week to see how Oliver goes and get to him from Roberts next week.
Which two with you go with? Or anyone else?

Hope Libba is ok.

Great player, and he needs to look after his health.

Take care.
Given how badly he collapsed to the ground with the initial concussion against St Kilda two weeks ago, he really should have taken more time off.

Poor bloke doesn't know the meaning of shying away from a contest so probably needs someone within the club/his support group to get him to weigh up the long term pros and cons of continuing.

Is there a better i.e. cheaper option than Dale for Yeo? I don't think his stock will get any higher than right now.

Sinclair's move into the midfield with 70% CBA's reminds me of Dawson last year. Dawson went on to average 115 after that move. Same with Laird in 2022. Benefit of elite half-backs playing midfield is they know how to spread and take marks but also increase tackle numbers, combined with a high K/H ratio means they have a huge ceiling and great inside/outside mix.

Priced at 92, decent chance he goes on to average 105-115 from here presuming he's now fully fit. Looked great on the weekend.
Good shout, my worry is that on the weekend that came from Garcia losing all his CBAs and Windhager losing a fair chunk. Given that the Saints don't look to be a great side this year, surely they want to get some more mid minutes into Garcia and Windhager.

Carried over 500k from last week, add that to punting Yeo & Cadman, and I can afford two of the following:
Dale, Sinclair, Oliver, Moore.
Currently leaning towards Dale & Moore, but obvs wary of the Bevo factor, or the possibility that he actually gets sacked and Dale's juicy role gets changed. That makes Sinclair tempting, but the Saints defenders seems to rotate their big games between them.
Feel like I can wait a week to see how Oliver goes and get to him from Roberts next week.
Which two with you go with? Or anyone else?
Go Sinclair and Moore - Ross has said how important Sinc is to their midfield moving forward - sounds like he'll end up DPP as well.

Trading his hard this week, there are some many great options.
Parish, Soligo, Sinclair, Peatling, Oliver, Moore, Dale.
Might wait another week on Oliver. Peatling may depend on if Coniglio is back and if Green plays. He'll still make cash with his low BE, but if both are back, he won't get as many CBAs. If only 1 is playing, he'll still get a share and score decent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back