Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd been trying to trade Sexton out for weeks but always had other priorities or was using him for loops. Lucks a fortune
Spongebob Squarepants Rainbow GIF
I didn't trade Sexton out due to the simple fact that I was a stubborn Kentie and refused to trade him out whilst he was worthless from a $$$ trade out perspective :D

Held both but had Sex over Closehy on the bench. At least I’ve got cash gen again and he’s a starter every week moving forward.

Speaking of Mannagh, he’s become this years Constable on my bench. I held high hopes that he’d be a decent rookie. Even despite all the Cats outs up forward, he still couldn’t break into the side. Not good.
Apparently Mannagh's missus is preggo and about to pop.... would have played otherwise.

Strongly considering Howes to Sexton next week.

That Will Powell kent has a lot to answer for. I thought I was sitting pretty by trading out Sexton early compared to others here.
Yeah, was good till it wasn't.
Secco owes Will Powell a beer, threw him a lifeline.
Had a whiff of Constable 2.0 about him till then, but he definitely.took his chance and he played well, he seems safe for a month, you'd reckon.
And that's all it would take

Held both but had Sex over Closehy on the bench. At least I’ve got cash gen again and he’s a starter every week moving forward.

Speaking of Mannagh, he’s become this years Constable on my bench. I held high hopes that he’d be a decent rookie. Even despite all the Cats outs up forward, he still couldn’t break into the side. Not good.
Oh My George Takai GIF

Don't do that. Trust me on this.
Oh now I’m DEFINITELY trading him in just so you can say “I told you so” and I can reply with a snarky gif and you can report me and then I laugh in your face and report myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be in the air soon, hoping no surprises when I get off the plane.✈️
If you step off the plane and see lots of orchards, silkworms and remnants of the old Silk Road trade route, then brother, there's a good chance you're in Uzbekistan.

Hope this helps.

Are you going to Thailand?

Confucius say:
Man who go through airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok.

Make sure you check under the hood before taking a test drive :moustache:

Are you going to Thailand?

Confucius say:
Man who go through airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok.

Remember if they have an Apple they also have a Banana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back