Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You in a beginners league? Haha

But let’s see, what do you reckon par is this? Every chance I’m wrong

Everyone in mine bar 1 projected 2450+

Footy club league and standard mates league.

Hadn't done any digging into par scores or anything.

Had a shocker of a season, so being a good captains score away from a 2300+ is enough to be pretty happy this week.

Last second went Rowell captain, everything seemed right for it too, 19/2084 with Neale, Daicos and Reid to come. Was on track for 2500+ if I left it on Bont. Note to self yet again, do not go against the crowd for captaincy..

Please do not let me down captain Naicos. I’ve got this bad feeling I’m going to regret not being able to take Bont’s 135. Such an amateur mistake. Should have just captained Bont last night to take out the stress of a Sunday captain from my own team.

C Naicos
Reid

Please do not let me down captain Naicos. I’ve got this bad feeling I’m going to regret not being able to take Bont’s 135. Such an amateur mistake. Should have just captained Bont last night to take out the stress of a Sunday captain from my own team.

C Naicos
Reid

Actually to be honest, I can get Bont’s score. But it means I need to put Livingston on for reid, which would mean I have to take Jone’s 38.

So the way I look at it is, Naicos should get 100 at worst. Means he is -35 on Bont. But Reid should get a 60 I feel. So I gain 22 points there on Jones. Would would leave me only 13 points worst off.

So the upside is if Naicos goes big and Reid goes well I should be better off.

If only Jones got a 60. I would have taken it.

20/2253 (C)

Naicos and Reid like everyone,

Decent week, though many are going large, only miss was holding Cadman meant I had to put Comben on my def Bench so lost 60 points as I had to field Jones.
Drunkenly rage boosted Powell > Jackson Friday night just before the bounce was probably not worth but oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back