Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you don’t have rayner

I wasn't planning on getting him, I planned on trading Fyfe in last week but when he was made the sub I switched to Rayner.
'
He looked the best option of the players that weren't locked out but he's been a disaster, 44 pts last week and now he's on 10 pts.

He's scored 2 tons this year so he is capable of a good score but he has served up a couple of s**t sandwiches for me.

Highest projected in Div 3 is 2521. Some kent named Wellsy35 :moustache:
Goats is 2544 all out.

Season 8 Episode 13 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Not much point focusing on leagues if you don't make the finals though?

That much cash in the bank means you are probably 4 premo's down. I guess if the leagues are bad it might work.
If you have a strong side and win 6-7 in the run home it’s normally enough to scrape in to the bottom of the 8 with a 50/50 win/loss record. And side is generally stronger than most that make the 8 bc you trade in the top premos given you have the cash, so how much they cost is irrelevant, whereas others have premos that might be 10,11,12 in their position - luxury trade territory. Problem is I switched strategies late. Might not work, but hell, it’s more interesting than just plodding along. There was no way I was going to make up ground from where I was. Just had a shocking year. Had to find a way to stay interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have a strong side and win 6-7 in the run home it’s normally enough to scrape in to the bottom of the 8 with a 50/50 win/loss record. And side is generally stronger than most that make the 8 bc you trade in the top premos given you have the cash, so how much they cost is irrelevant, whereas others have premos that might be 10,11,12 in their position - luxury trade territory. Problem is I switched strategies late. Might not work, but hell, it’s more interesting than just plodding along. There was no way I was going to make up ground from where I was. Just had a shocking year.
I’ve been thinking about this

e.g. for RD10, pay up for Ryan & get a rookie
Or get Petracca/ Oliver & Stewart

I can see the merit in both type of trades

Looks like Reville is the best downgrade option this week and then Richards the week after.

Howes to Reville is the best option for me.

Hopefully Zorko slows down this half. I might have enough coin to go Powell to Zorko.
sullivan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back