List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dard Ball Get

Premium Platinum
May 23, 2016
W.A
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’ve heard from two separate people now that they see JUH in the RWB in 2025, as well as a mention from someone on here?

I can’t stand the bloke but would be a large-ish get.

Any insights?

*edit have just seen it mentioned in the list management thread too, apologies. Someone throw up another trade to make this worthwhile ffs

I’ve heard from two separate people now that they see JUH in the RWB in 2025, as well as a mention from someone on here?

Any insights?

*edit have just seen it mentioned in the list management thread too, apologies. Someone throw up another trade to make this worthwhile ffs
Haven't heard him coming to us, but have been told by people close to him - Literally family that Richmond have thrown the cheque book at him. Although I'd absolutely love him to sign for us. Nightmare match up for Key Defenders coming up against Max and JUH.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Any insights?

Source, or GTFO

JUH is going to be a star. Imagine him and Max lol genuine nightmare for oppo defenders, as HHC said up there ^.
Haven't heard anything about him coming, but yeah, reckon we need a gun mid first. Surely.
Absolutely would not say no though.
Cam Zurhar is a free agent I’d be going after..quick, powerful, aggressive & a goal kicking midfielder.
Only turns 26 this year!

There maybe something in it…JUH could have a relationship with Dalrymple
I think you find wrong animal. From what I know he is likely to stay a Dog. Will find out more tonight.
We may be looking down the road.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jamarra getting to the dogs for a bunch of poo picks was another epic bungle from the AFL who also butchered the comp with father-son loop-holes for years, if he leaves the dogs should get a couple of second rounders and a bag of dicks in exchange.

Would love to see him in the RWB but I doubt we're in for the cost and we need to keep drafting at the higher end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cam Zurhar is a free agent I’d be going after..quick, powerful, aggressive & a goal kicking midfielder.
Only turns 26 this year!

Or try to get Snags to step up to that level.

I think you find wrong animal. From what I know he is likely to stay a Dog. Will find out more tonight.
We may be looking down the road.

Sos might be trying to make the Dogs pay up big to keep him and then pick off the low hanging fruit or something. They'll shed one of JUH or Bailey Smith you'd imagine.

I reckon with Jamarra you'd be looking at 2-3 first round picks. He's a gun and I love him but you really need to weigh up if it's worth it.

Free agents are the way to go.
I can see us throwing a 1stRDP and change at someone but this years draft will look pretty similar to last year's with big blowouts from FS/NGA's so we won't get the best value.

If we are looking for a ruckman, may I suggest we avoid the WC ruckman Coen Livingstone.
Who, today amassed the total statistic of one, count it, one tackle and AF points of -2.
No kicks, marks, handballs or anything else that might trouble the scorer (or opponents).
This must be some sort of record.

PS: the tackle must have been crap too.

If we are looking for a ruckman, may I suggest we avoid the WC ruckman Coen Livingstone.
Who, today amassed the total statistic of one, count it, one tackle and AF points of -2.
No kicks, marks, handballs or anything else that might trouble the scorer (or opponents).

Geez..you’d like to think things can only get better for the kid!

Reminds me of Scotty Watters throwing poor Jackson Ferguson under a bus. Was a tall HBF, and Scotty played him as a KPD in his one and only game.

Had 3 handballs, and 4 clangers / frees against. Aaron Black kicked 3 or 4 on him in the first quarter, and he spent the rest of the game on the pine

Jackson could actually play a bit too. But was back in the days we really set our kids up for success!

So my Bulldog people were tight lipped about JUH last night, more discussion on how Bevo and the men's team don't like and don't support the women's team.

Can't tell if JUH is going or not but they seemed happy when I mentioned 3 FRDP's they would get.
Very much doubt he is in play for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back