Senior 23. Jacob Weitering

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a reason I planted 23 on my 11 yo sons CFC guernsey 3 years ago.
because you still had your old adam hartlett jumper lying around?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it'll depend on how many games we win. You don't tend to get much attention or recognition when your team rarely wins. Those selecting the teams only watch a certain number of games each weekend.

He's the best kick in the team. I'm more confident when he gets the ball than I am with anyone else.
Great having defenders that have great disposal Weiters Doc Willo, without having your heart in your mouth, certainly makes things better... Jones and Plowman kicking mechanics are really good as well just their decision making at times lets them down.... Confident back six...

Great having defenders that have great disposal Weiters Doc Willo, without having your heart in your mouth, certainly makes things better... Jones and Plowman kicking mechanics are really good as well just their decision making at times lets them down.... Confident back six...
I'm terrified whenever Jones gets it. The excitement of the intercept mark quickly dissipates until he hits a target!

I'm terrified whenever Jones gets it. The excitement of the intercept mark quickly dissipates until he hits a target!
Hopefully he keeps improving and gets better, no one likes an ordinary turnover but i do like how he can spot a target and take on it on with a powerful kick over good distance... The trick is too sum up things a little better & quicker before execution...

Hopefully he keeps improving and gets better, no one likes an ordinary turnover but i do like how he can spot a target and take on it on with a powerful kick over good distance... The trick is too sum up things a little better & quicker before execution...
I prefer it when he just goes the short 20m pass to Doc/Simmo/Weiters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back