#23: James “Jordan Jones” Jordon. Farewell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott's coaching vs James Jordon playing

Unstoppable force vs immoveable object for Nick

Not sure, but TBH I think we get nothing either way given the likely contract he'll be offered elsewhere.
Almost as many games in three seasons as Ben McKay in eight. A more accomplished player with a rising star nominantion AND a premiership medal to his name 💪💪

We'll take a first round compo pick, thanks AFL. Easier for everyone if they want to slot it in after the Freo pick ✅

Last edited:
What talk?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Jay Clark name dropped him in an article two days in the HS. Said he wants 'opportunity'. More Clark saying he'd be a target for them, than anything tangible, but I guess my poorly worded original point is why would another team be interested in him?

Tom Morris mentioned in SEN this morning he was likely looking for a new home next year with Essendon, Geelong and Sydney all in the race to for his signature. Also mentioned Harmes was trying to get our last year and will be looking for a new home in 2024

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Morris mentioned in SEN this morning he was likely looking for a new home next year with Essendon, Geelong and Sydney all in the race to for his signature. Also mentioned Harmes was trying to get our last year and will be looking for a new home in 2024
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

JJ will 'get more opportunities' elsewhere in much the same way Dom Tyson did.

Will start in the best 22 for another team in round one, before they slowly come to the same realisation as us - that he's s**t.

Then he'll only get occasional games to cover for injuries, before ultimately fading into obscurity at the end of his contract, without being offered a new one.

JJ will 'get more opportunities' elsewhere in much the same way Dom Tyson did.

Will start in the best 22 for another team in round one, before they slowly come to the same realisation as us - that he's s**t.

Then he'll only get occasional games to cover for injuries, before ultimately fading into obscurity at the end of his contract, without being offered a new one.
Thats some epitaph

Probably the most vanilla player I've ever seen. Is neither great nor terrible at everything he does. Not fast, but not particularly slow either. Disposal always tidy but never damaging. Not really an inside or an outside player. It's like God set out to create a footballer with every attribute set to exactly 50%. Even his name screams regen.

So farewell JJ. Keep on being the okayest footballer you can possibly be.

Probably the most vanilla player I've ever seen. Is neither great nor terrible at everything he does. Not fast, but not particularly slow either. Disposal always tidy but never damaging. Not really an inside or an outside player. It's like God set out to create a footballer with every attribute set to exactly 50%. Even his name screams regen.

So farewell JJ. Keep on being the okayest footballer you can possibly be.
Just your average Jo....rdon. Not sure I would say always tidy, seen plenty of butchering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back