Senior 28. David Cuningham

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice one. I've had my doubts on the kid, I thought he was a bit of a long shot, just never found much of the ball in the juniors or VFL. His numbers for his age/experience are really stacking up but more importantly he is really impacting games. Two very good games in a row, thoroughly deserved David. Well done!

He's a unique individual and a smokey sort of pick. But credit to him, our recruiters and mainly the development crew who have put hard work into him.

He's got most traits you want in a midfielder except maybe Mitchell like ball winning skills and elite hands but he's still pretty handy in those categories.

If he consistently gets 20+ touches in the future we'll have a seriously damaging midfielder on our hands. Has a burst of power that most don't and a knack of scoring or at least assisting in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly thought he'd be a bust and that he didnt have any outstanding characteristics to make the grade.

Has proved me so wrong in the last few weeks and is slowly becoming a favourite of mine. Glad for him and if this rate of improvement continues he'll become an important cog in our midfield which is what we require right now.

I just want to know who are his two best mates at the club are so we can call them Ralph and Pottsie
Odd their are people here who won't even get that Bewitched gag.........

Honestly thought he'd be a bust and that he didnt have any outstanding characteristics to make the grade.

Has proved me so wrong in the last few weeks and is slowly becoming a favourite of mine. Glad for him and if this rate of improvement continues he'll become an important cog in our midfield which is what we require right now.
*aham* now just the little matter of a deep, deep apology to the bloke.........

Congratulations!! Definitely deserved it.

Which club has the record for most players nominated in a season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back