Player Watch #35 Caleb Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Only watched brief VFL highlights of him but has a good size about him , as someone said on previous page has put on some muscle. Moves fluently and seems skilful enough. The best of luck to him.

Only watched brief VFL highlights of him but has a good size about him , as someone said on previous page has put on some muscle. Moves fluently and seems skilful enough. The best of luck to him.
He a powerful young bloke that gets plenty of the ball by being a very strong 2-way runner.

Not blessed with amazing speed or a “wow” highlights reel - but when I’ve watched the VFL, it seems he does the basics very well & never “disappears” on the field.

Understand people not liking debutants starting as the sub but at least they are all but guaranteed some time on ground under the current sub rules, unlike the old medi-sub rules. So I'm not against it all.

That was great.

The lad is clearly a hard worker and the exuberant reaction of the team says a lot about Caleb.

Young Magor was as excited as if he was making his debut, which I expect is not far away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe selected for running ability and how well he played his role and will provide some cover for the Tiger runners.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back