Player Watch #40: Callum Coleman-Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

to give you some context how valuable KPP forwards are , the saints just signed Max King, who has kicked 13G so far this year following 22G last year to a 3mn 4y contract. and some of you reckon we'd let ccj go for a lousy 2R pick, you cant be serious
King has shown 20 times what ccj has. Sure he kicked goals last week, on a kid. If he doesnt get a free he is useless.

Ccj in the ruck.is near useless
Whines alot when he gets contact

Not sold on him
I know he's young.
I'd expect more hunger from a young gun
Wouldn't be opposed to a fair trade to be honest.
Can't play him nank and soldo.
Can play soldo nank and chol

Ccj is young ruckman he should get better.

Chol improving and he is older.

Soldo took time to develop, still a project

Ccj in the ruck.is near useless
Whines alot when he gets contact

Not sold on him
I know he's young.
I'd expect more hunger from a young gun
Wouldn't be opposed to a fair trade to be honest.
Can't play him nank and soldo.
Can play soldo nank and chol
Ruck work was alot better by the end of the game,but you seem to be pretty set in your narrative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually liked his efforts tapping the ball ect when it was on the deck. I tend to agree I don’t think he is some generational talent. A bit lumbering IMO as a KPF. I’d trade for a good pick if it came to us.

Watch the saints game.

Brown and co. Said 80 times they don't have to mark it. Just half the contest

Why are people suggesting looking at a trade unless his manager demands potential money like DeGoey gets.

2 games in and he has showed something. Covered for Lynch last week and this week too. That his rucking improved as the game went on will most likely translate into next game against Weagles.

King has shown 20 times what ccj has. Sure he kicked goals last week, on a kid. If he doesnt get a free he is useless.
Don’t get too carried buddy he’s shown fa for someone to be paid that amount , barely touched it the last month , his contract should have been 50% of what they offered

Wtf are some of you watching?
He’s ruck work was good, he followed up and tapped the ball on. Then in the forward line if he didn’t mark it he brought the ball to ground. Played 3 games and looks to be coming along nicely.

He has been fine - next week is where we really can get a good look at him. A good backline with a dominant ruckman - West Coast

CCJ has a good set of hands and apart from that one shank, I’m pretty confident when he is lining up for goal. Was being double teamed down the line but that was probably to be expected with Nank out tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back