Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still had 15 touches, took 7 marks and kicked a couple of goals. I love where Joe is at right now to the point where such stats are seen as poor by his very lofty standards.

Joe had a stinker but if he kicks straight he still finishes with 3 goals
Maybe even more. There were two running attempted goals that didn't even score!

Last edited:
Agreed. Having said that his diving mark in the last was impressive. Hartigan tried to check his body as Joe was starting for the ball.

Hartigan managed to unbalance him but Joe showed the body strength to right himself and take the mark.

Im also filled with confidence knowing if hes blanketed he can be just as effective up near a wing, wheeling around and hoofing it forward. Hooker is a safe marking presence and Stewart always hit the right spots

If he can't take a mark, then he should be destroying packs. Instead puts his head down and stages for in the back frees in every contest. If he just went for the ball, he'd at least bring it to ground instead of letting his opponent take the mark.

3 goals in 16 quarters of football this year.

Probably.

And he'll probably kick 6 next week.

Doesn't mean the criticism he cops this week isn't justified.
he was absolutely putrid tonight. he was prettty poor last week too.

doesn’t mean he’s not going to win the coleman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm convinced he's been worked out
Mate he hasn’t been worked out. Joe is too talented to be ‘worked out’. It’s up to Joe to find his mojo and then he’s close to impossible to stop. And as I said, our midfield is more concerning, seeing as they need to actually supply him much much better.

Kicked us out of the contest tonight.

Midfield didn't make it easy for him, but he fumbled and blundered the few chances he got.

Wasn't his day and will definitely come good, but still needs to have his backside handed to him this week.

Consistently ran too far under the ball in marking contests. Either his timing is out or he is sore.

Needs to stop that s**t pisses me off
We have all noticed it surely someone from the club has had a quiet word to him ?. I hope the footy shows highlight this as he really needs to gets this out of his game. Also stop smiling when you miss a shot or make an error looks like you couldn't give a f$&k, the supporters derserve more !.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back