Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher - derp Brisbane player

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t really gets what you mean. The club is hardly indebted to him. They’ll do what’s best for the club.

As for reaching match fitness, intriguing how he’ll do that without playing any type of match. Highly doubt he’ll do from training to playing a full AFL game - there’ll be some kind of build-up of match time and the only way he can do anything like that this year is in a scratch match. They’re not gonna name him in the seniors to play a quarter or a half.

works for tommy bell

I don’t really gets what you mean. The club is hardly indebted to him. They’ll do what’s best for the club.

As for reaching match fitness, intriguing how he’ll do that without playing any type of match. Highly doubt he’ll do from training to playing a full AFL game - there’ll be some kind of build-up of match time and the only way he can do anything like that this year is in a scratch match. They’re not gonna name him in the seniors to play a quarter or a half.

The club has already admitted we are playing underdone blokes, Stewart will be underdone which is why they aren't rushing him back in even though people are calling for it. Those same people will hang him when he cant go with a man or is cooked halfway through the second. Draper will be the same and they admitted that McKenna is no where near fit or has any touch and its showing, look at the absolute pasting hes getting.

If Joe comes back he will not be even close to 100%, I just hope hes ready to cop what he will cop from media and fans when/if he does come back.

The club has already admitted we are playing underdone blokes, Stewart will be underdone which is why they aren't rushing him back in even though people are calling for it. Those same people will hang him when he cant go with a man or is cooked halfway through the second. Draper will be the same and they admitted that McKenna is no where near fit or has any touch and its showing, look at the absolute pasting hes getting.

If Joe comes back he will not be even close to 100%, I just hope hes ready to cop what he will cop from media and fans when/if he does come back.

Are we talking JD 100% or JD 60% being a normal player at 80%? It's hard to keep up

So what would a decent trade this offseason for him be from Sydney?

Something like Daniher and #13 for #5 and #24 (values Joe at #10)Not as much as rumoured last year but if he has nit been on the park i rt wont be much anyway.

I have no faith that Joe will ever be a consistent footballer again. His AA form may be on display for a game or two but he will never make AA again.

If he requests a move to Sydney we should let him go, take the compo pick and use his salary to chase a replacement.

I’m leaning to this as the preferred option. Not really keen to have him sitting on our books for another 12 months.

Why do people think he will never be inconsistent, when he had an insanely consistent year? Was being talked amongst the top 3 forwards. If the doctors clear him, and he's mentally good to go, he's in his prime and can absolutely destroy the league IMO.

Why do people think he will never be inconsistent, when he had an insanely consistent year? Was being talked amongst the top 3 forwards. If the doctors clear him, and he's mentally good to go, he's in his prime and can absolutely destroy the league IMO.

The 666 rule is also built for him, He'll see a beach ball when we have a quick and clean clearance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no faith that Joe will ever be a consistent footballer again. His AA form may be on display for a game or two but he will never make AA again.

If he requests a move to Sydney we should let him go, take the compo pick and use his salary to chase a replacement.

I’m leaning to this as the preferred option. Not really keen to have him sitting on our books for another 12 months.
I can see you're from the year 2019. Sit yourself down, I have terrible news...

My suggestion would be to send a big bag of dicks to Sydney. That is all.
Worked out well last time we sent them a Dick

4287618-3x2-940x627.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back