Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The footage l saw didn't seem too severe. Not having any jet fuel in there also to melt the steal makes it a bit odd to me.

I genuinely have not heard an explanation as to why they reported it collapsed before it actually did.

Because they accidentally jumped the gun, as the MSM is run by C.I.A insiders who knew full well what was going to happen.

It would take a bare minimum entire week to wire the WTC7 building for demolition & yet, they did it in less than an hour.....LOL.

People who swallow the government narrative will pretty much believe anything they are told.....Which is really no surprise, given they've been programmed that way since they were kids.

Because they accidentally jumped the gun, as the MSM is run by C.I.A insiders who knew full well what was going to happen.

It would take a bare minimum entire week to wire the WTC7 building for demolition & yet, they did it in less than an hour.....LOL.

People who swallow the government narrative will pretty much believe anything they are told.....Which is really no surprise, given they've been programmed that way since they were kids.
Are you incapable of typing a reply without CIA or MSM in there?

still waiting for you to answer my questions

The footage l saw didn't seem too severe. Not having any jet fuel in there also to melt the steal makes it a bit odd to me.

I genuinely have not heard an explanation as to why they reported it collapsed before it actually did.

So why and how did it collapse then? i have been asking for a long time. It was kept standing for 8 hours, without people, in there, fully vacated..loaded with explosives.(yeah they are that stupid, instead of blowing it up with wtc 1 and 2, just wait for 8 hours then blow if up so that it can cast suspicions on the inside jobbers??) Then then explosives went off? no one heard a bang, NO ONE! the firemen standing right in front of the building were surprised that it collapsed earlier than they expected. So tons of explosives went off in the basement, didn't make a sound, doesnt seem odd to you?

The truthers won't answer my questions but apparently we all believe in the govt narrative. Believing silly narrative is as bad as believing in the govt one if not worse.

So why and how did it collapse then? i have been asking for a long time. It was kept standing for 8 hours, without people, in there, fully vacated..loaded with explosives.(yeah they are that stupid, instead of blowing it up with wtc 1 and 2, just wait for 8 hours then blow if up so that it can cast suspicions on the inside jobbers??) Then then explosives went off? no one heard a bang, NO ONE! the firemen standing right in front of the building were surprised that it collapsed earlier than they expected. So tons of explosives went off in the basement, didn't make a sound, doesn't seem odd to you?

The truthers won't answer my questions but apparently we all believe in the govt narrative. Believing silly narrative is as bad as believing in the govt one if not worse.

WTC 7's lobby was blown around the same time as 1 & 2 were....There's plenty of eye-witness footage still floating about on the internet around that fact.

As to the where's & why fors around the details of it's collapse....The area was evacuated prior to it's supposed 'pulling'.....As to why a 50 story sky-scraper with zero structural integrity damage required 'pulling' is anyone's guess.....Though many have speculated that it served as the HQ for the demolition job of WTC's 1 & 2 & that therefore, all the evidence required being destroyed.

There can be no doubting it was pre-wired for demolition weeks prior, much the same as WTC's 1 & 2 were.

WTC 7's lobby was blown around the same time as 1 & 2 were....There's plenty of eye-witness footage still floating about on the internet around that fact.

As to the where's & why fors around the details of it's collapse....The area was evacuated prior to it's supposed 'pulling'.....As to why a 50 story sky-scraper with zero structural integrity damage required 'pulling' is anyone's guess.....Though many have speculated that it served as the HQ for the demolition job of WTC's 1 & 2 & that therefore, all the evidence required being destroyed.

Are you able to support your claim with evidences? or explosives blowing up and evacuation happening before? cause this is just bullshit.

And total Rubbish. Here is live news footage of WTC7 being evacuated AFTER 1 and 2 were struck by planes

So WTC7's lobby was blown at the same time as 1 and 2 but it kept standing for nearly 10 hours? so please answer these questions:

1. It took them 2 hours to evacuate the WTC7 building AFTER the plane struck 1 and 2. How come the residents of 7 didnt hear a bang?
2. How come the fire fighters right next to 7 didnt hear anything?
3. Why were firemen INSIDE wtc7 trying to extinguish fires when lobby was fully blown then???? how did they go up?

Onto your next paragraph:

that is absolutely rubbish. Firefigthers were right in front of the building and were surprised the building fell faster than expected. The fall of WTC7 was predicted well before it happened. That's why the firefighters were pulled out. They saw the side of the building sagging, they heard it creaking, and knew it was likely to collapse.

There can be no doubting it was pre-wired for demolition weeks prior, much the same as WTC's 1 & 2 were.

Live statement of a firefighter from the spot:

"Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 [o'clock], that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course, [we've] got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there. (Q. Initially when you were there, you had said you heard a few Maydays?) Oh, yes. We had Maydays like crazy.... The heat must have been tremendous. There was so much [expletive] fire there. This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you [couldn't] see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and [that's] when 7 collapsed.... Basically, we fell back for 7 to collapse, and then we waited a while and it got a lot more organized, I would guess." - William Ryan (Firefighter)

But but but it was evacuated before 1 and 2 were hit by planes! goes to show lying doesn't get you anywhere my friend :)

What other proof do you need that truthers are lying to suit their fantasies?

Statement from the chief of FDNY (maybe also a CIA guy? Lol)

Release date: September 23, 2007

Regarding WTC 7: The long-awaited US Government NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) report on the collapse of WTC 7 is due to be published at the end of this year (although it has been delayed already a few times [ adding fuel to the conspiracy theorists fires!]). That report should explain the cause and mechanics of the collapse in great detail. Early on the afternoon of September 11th 2001, following the collapse of WTC 1 & 2, I feared a collapse of WTC 7 (as did many on my staff).

The reasons are as follows:

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.

2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.

3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.

4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

Here is a question for you Procrastinator35
Are you implying that you know more about what happened on 9/11, as well as the logistics surrounding WTC7, than Nigro?

And last but not the least:

Actually, WTC7 was very much infested with fire. Here are some FDNY oral transcripts to the New York Times.. I would like to point out some particular quotes;

FDNY Chief Medical Officer Kerry Kelly - "Then we had to move because the Duane Rease, they said, wasn't safe because building seven was really roaring."

Firefighter Marcel Klaes "All morning I was watching 7 World Trade burn."

FDNY Lieutenant Robert Larocco - "We walked over by number Seven World Trade Center as it was burning and saw this 40-plus story building with fire on nearly all floors."

Firefighter Vincent Massa - "At this point, Seven World Trade was going heavy and they weren't letting anybody get too close. Everybody was expecting that to come down."

FDNY Lieutenant James McGlynn - "...Just went you thought it was over, you're walking by this building and you're hearing this building creak and fully involved with flames. It's like, is it coming down next? Sure enough, about a half an hour later it came down."

Should I provide some more quotes? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously i wish the truthers would just stop lying.

But lemme guess, the come back is.. oh NYT .. Jesuits lolzzzzz right?

when firefighters themselves attested these quotes which was taken from live recording which is also available online. Really stop with your fantasy scenarios.

Live statement of a firefighter from the spot:

"Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 [o'clock], that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course, [we've] got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there. (Q. Initially when you were there, you had said you heard a few Maydays?) Oh, yes. We had Maydays like crazy.... The heat must have been tremendous. There was so much [expletive] fire there. This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you [couldn't] see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and [that's] when 7 collapsed.... Basically, we fell back for 7 to collapse, and then we waited a while and it got a lot more organized, I would guess." - William Ryan (Firefighter)

But but but it was evacuated before 1 and 2 were hit by planes! goes to show lying doesn't get you anywhere my friend :)

What other proof do you need that truthers are lying to suit their fantasies?
Fires don't bring down steel framed skyscrapers but weapons grade thermite turns massive steel columns into butter.

Fires don't bring down steel framed skyscrapers but weapons grade thermite turns massive steel columns into butter.

Infowars LMAO! a 9/11 truther? alex jones? are you kidding me???

and then you blame us for quoting the govt report?

Now i would like to the quote the CIA site, can i?

do you know what independent report means? it means "without bias".

you cannot be that stupid.

Alex Jones = NWO believer. Next time you will quote Breitbart yo make a point as well?

Heres Alex Jones

Jones has been the center of many controversies, including his statements in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, about it being staged,[17] adding support to Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting conspiracy theories, and as an argument against gun control.[18] He has accused the U.S. government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing,[19] the September 11 attacks[20] and the filming of fake Moon landings to hide NASA's secret technology.[21][22][23]

Conspiracy theorists dont make good "unbiased" reporters, you realise that?

Infowars LMAO! a 9/11 truther? alex jones? are you kidding me???

and then you blame us for quoting the govt report?

Now i would like to the quote the CIA site, can i?

do you know what independent report means? it means "without bias".

you cannot be that stupid.

Alex Jones = NWO believer. Next time you will quote Breitbart yo make a point as well?

Heres Alex Jones

Jones has been the center of many controversies, including his statements in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, about it being staged,[17] adding support to Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting conspiracy theories, and as an argument against gun control.[18] He has accused the U.S. government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing,[19] the September 11 attacks[20] and the filming of fake Moon landings to hide NASA's secret technology.[21][22][23]

Conspiracy theorists dont make good "unbiased" reporters, you realise that?
I will quote whoever I want when it is the truth. You are using CIA sources. The CIA arm and fund terrorists in the Middle East and are behind most false flag operations in the US.

Dear Lord....Is there another poster on this site, I often find myself asking, who is so full of vacuous, empty rhetorical bullshit.

You've got nothing Jack, absolutely zero, save for a fallacious claim to authority....And that is the entire sum of your argument....Which rests upon the fog of delusion.

Go away & ply your reified rhetorical devices elsewhere.
Nothing but the mountains of evidence in this thread, the answers to your silly theories and plenty of questions you've have no answer for. You are, indeed, a peach.

I will quote whoever I want when it is the truth. You are using CIA sources. The CIA arm and fund terrorists in the Middle East and are behind most false flag operations in the US.

I am not using CIA sources! i am quoting guardian, FDNY, actual live tv interviews during the events

You are quoting known con-artists like Alex Jones.

I mean Alex Jones!!! goodness sake, you cannot be serious and point fingers at others quoting CIA sources!

I mean Alex ******* Jones!!!!! time for some perspective, he believes in Jesuits, NWO and Iluminati.

* sake. I am embarrassed for you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Btw people quoting AE911truth and other Gage's scam sites:

How many of Rudy Dent's >15,100 FDNY colleagues went to the 9/11 Memorial on this or any other anniversary to show their support for his impossible secret explosives nonsense and his antisemitic rants that exculpate the al Qaeda suicide terrorists who killed 343 of their FDNY buddies? I was there a couple of years ago and was fortunate enough not to have seen or even heard about any 9/11 truther nuts.

Your so-called 9/11 "truth movement" has a lot of "masses" to "wake up." Richard "Box Boy" Gage's own(?) AIA wants nothing to do with him:
http://www.architectmagazine.com/design/architects-shy-from-trutherism_o

“I had to be dragged kicking and screaming into believing that our government and the Israeli government, the Israeli Mossad, could be responsible for the Twin Towers demolition,” one member of the DC chapter of 911truth.org declared from the AIA-emblazoned podium.

and here is more:

Aside from Gage, though, there was not a single other architect in the room, much less an official from AIA, or even another member. The 80-strong crowd was made up largely of members of the local 9/11 Truth movement and other political activists.

Gage was once warned by AIA not to spread the misimpression that there is a relationship between the two organizations, after he wrote a letter to Congress stating that more than 100 members of AIA who signed his petition were demanding a new investigation into 9/11.

In other words, he is a liar! like most truthers here.

Lebbo73 this goes both ways, unfortunately you are only seeing one side of the coin.

The ASCE, NCSEA, SEI, SEAoNY, etc. totally ignore him (aka your Rudy dent above and AE911truth.org) and his 9/11 crackpots, as do the Journal of Engineering Mechanics, structuremag.org, ENR, and all other relevant professional publications.
This ~$314.5 million lawsuit over the collapse of your Sacred Tower 7 doesn't even mention him or any of his ae911"truth" loonies:
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-2nd-circuit/1651388.html
The Local 40 & 361 Iron Workers' Unions have no interest in his paranoid junk science either, nor do the FDNY's IAFF Local 94 and UFOA Local 854.

I am more than happy to listen to the truther arguments with evidences. Please provide me with actual evidences and not selective evidences from biased 911truth media, which is as bad as quoting the Mossad site.

Re-opened. However I'm annoyed the following rules have been ignored:

Doesn't matter if you're arguing for or against a topic, do not post anything ad hominem in the threads otherwise you will be subject to a one-day threadban, followed by longer threadbans for repeat offenses, and possibly further action.
I don't have threadban or infracting powers yet, some of you can count yourselves lucky :cool:

Do not publicly call out posters asking for them to be modded. Any issues you have, report the post and let the mod handle it, let the mod decide if the post warrants moderation or not. And, as a post reporter, move on once a decision is made.
This means press the "Report" button at the bottom of the offending post, not tagging me!

If you would like moderator decisions clarified or explained please contact the mods of the board. Complaining in open threads isn't the way to go, and might see you lose access/Infracted
This means send me a PM, don't start a new thread about another thread being locked!

its not that ease to "cool off" when the state has committed one of the largest crimes in modern history.

It's difficult to ignore the high stakes involved here.....The fact that some people have still not made the connection yet, between the U.S's government behavior here & ever since, in the Middle East & across the globe, is truly gob-smacking, to say the least....Not to mention the M.S.M's role & involvement in colluding with the inauguration of a fascist corporate dictatorship.

9/11 was merely the portent of all that was to follow....This was all planned years in advance.....Trump's presidency is merely the latest step in the U.S's slow regression into Fascism.

It's difficult to ignore the high stakes involved here.....The fact that some people have still not made the connection yet, between the U.S's government behavior here & ever since, in the Middle East & across the globe, is truly gob-smacking, to say the least....Not to mention the M.S.M's role & involvement in colluding with the inauguration of a fascist corporate dictatorship.

9/11 was merely the portent of all that was to follow....This was all planned years in advance.....Trump's presidency is merely the latest step in the U.S's slow regression into Fascism.
Well that went well, didn't it :oops:
Nothing to see here I'm afraid.

So answer my question, why did the WTC 1 and 2 collapse from the portion where the planes were hit and not the basement?

are you willing to site a CREDIBLE source to defend your argument? just ONE will do

Does not include NWO, Illumanit, Jesuit, Knights of Templar etc
AE911 is a credible organisation but not according to you because they get paid. Just like NIST.
A remotely controlled military plane attached with one or more missiles attached to it was deliberately flown into the Twin Towers. Military grade thermite was placed throughout the building. Explosives in the basement. The core pillars were sheared. It isn't hard for explosive experts who have signed confidentiality agreements to carry this out and then shut up about it.

AE911 is a credible organisation but not according to you because they get paid. Just like NIST.
A remotely controlled military plane attached with one or more missiles attached to it was deliberately flown into the Twin Towers. Military grade thermite was placed throughout the building. Explosives in the basement. The core pillars were sheared. It isn't hard for explosive experts who have signed confidentiality agreements to carry this out and then shut up about it.

But you've also got passengers that need to be accounted for. So I guess they signed confidentiality agreements and are living in the Bahamas.. or they all could have been taken out to the woods blind folded and shot by their own government.

Sign confidentiality agreements ... classic . What ? Are they going to get sued if they break the agreement? Brilliant

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

But you've also got passengers that need to be accounted for. So I guess they signed confidentiality agreements and are living in the Bahamas.. or they all could have been taken out to the woods blind folded and shot by their own government.

No....The plane that was grounded in Ohio, that supposedly crashed in Shanksville, was abandoned & the passengers re-boarded a different one.....The one that 'supposedly' hit the Pentagon went onto LAX.

The 2 that left Boston & landed at Stuarts air-force base, where their radars were switched off & the 2 military drones replaced them, had an entire passenger manifest of 8 C.I.A agents aboard.

NEXT.

Word is their planes were landed somewhere, they were marched out in orderly fashion, and terminated in a military hangar.

No....The plane that was grounded in Ohio, that supposedly crashed in Shanksville, was abandoned & the passengers re-boarded a different one.....The one that 'supposedly' hit the Pentagon went onto LAX.

The 2 that left Boston & landed at Stuarts air-force base, where their radars were switched off & the 2 military drones replaced them, had an entire passenger manifest of 8 C.I.A agents aboard.

NEXT.
Or that :$

NEXT.

This is what we want to hear .. the nitty gritty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back