Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn't really suggest that. That is just one persons thought process.
I'd have thought that the terrorists were fairly low level operatives, given that they were being turned into suicide weapons, so surely not useful as CIA agents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of all the 9/11 theories and evidence this by far is my favorite. It could be evidence that the BBC (and perhaps other reporters) were told that WTC7 was going to be taken down and to report it, or it could be simple mis-reporting.

Let's think about this. Let's say you are the US government, FBI or whoever you think staged the attack on the twin towers. You plan for WTC 7 to come down as part of this, and you want is reported on in the news. Do you:

a) let reporters know that it is going to come down, thus letting them in on the conspiracy, with the knowledge that the more who know about the conspiracy the more chance it gets found out. Or
b) take WTC7 down, sit back and let reporters just report on what they can see.

Of all the 9/11 theories and evidence this by far is my favorite. It could be evidence that the BBC (and perhaps other reporters) were told that WTC7 was going to be taken down and to report it, or it could be simple mis-reporting.

Let's think about this. Let's say you are the US government, FBI or whoever you think staged the attack on the twin towers. You plan for WTC 7 to come down as part of this, and you want is reported on in the news. Do you:

a) let reporters know that it is going to come down, thus letting them in on the conspiracy, with the knowledge that the more who know about the conspiracy the more chance it gets found out. Or
b) take WTC7 down, sit back and let reporters just report on what they can see.

Reporters are notorious whistle blowers.

Bang bang bang bang

So you think its more plausible that they had explosives on each floor, and they blew them out at exactly the right rate,..... than the momentum of the upper stories progressively collapsing the supports beneath them..

I don't know what those other engineers think, but i'm an Engineer and i know what i think.

Back