Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point we have been making over and over and over, is where is this evidence?
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Exactly....Where is this evidence for a passenger jet-airliner crashing at either Shanksville or the Pentagon Bustedwing?....I eagerly await with baited breath.o_O

The fact it was a military aircraft that crashed into the South Tower has already been shown & proven with extensive evidence time & again.....Also the impossible to explain collapse of WTC7.

Your mob are way behind the 8-ball here mate.

Quote from NIST:

Now go crawl back in your hole...

So it was a blast then? from the NIST presser:

"Hypothetical blast events did not play a role in the collapse of WTC 7," the report states, adding that investigators "found no evidence whose explanation required invocation of a blast event." Moreover, the smallest charge capable of initiating column failure "would have resulted in a sound level of 130 dB [decibels] to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile." Witnesses did not report hearing such a loud noise, nor is one audible on recordings of the collapse.

So no one heard a blast, the blast was carried out in full silence and secrecy. Over 100 firefighters standing outside the building and press, tv reporters and general public less than half a mile away could never hear the sound of tons of explosives going off. Ok, so magic charge set off then.

Unless you produce an evidence of controlled demolition which would make sounds above 300 DB's , NIST's position remains valid.

Bullshit.
Produce your evidence. Several tons of explosive going off will make a hell of a bang. Surely firemen/tv reports and general public would have heard. How about the videos? surely 300 dB's would be crystal clear on the video hey? but i guess not, since its a magik blast :D

From NIST's report

Did investigators consider the possibility that an explosion caused or contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?
Yes, this possibility was investigated carefully. NIST concluded that blast events inside the building did not occur and found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event.

In addition, no blast sounds were heard on the audio tracks of video recordings during the collapse of WTC 7 or reported by witnesses. According to calculations by the investigation team, the smallest blast capable of failing the building's critical column would have resulted in a sound level of 130 decibels (dB) to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile, if unobstructed by surrounding buildings. This sound level is consistent with a gunshot blast, standing next to a jet plane engine, and more than 10 times louder than being in front of the speakers at a rock concert.

That's right, no one heard a rock band playing from half a mile away, except maybe Alex Jones or Jimmy Dorr LOL.
..and you remain unable to think for yourself and drowning in your own cognitive dissonance.

Yet again, failure to come up with an answer other than ad-homs. All talk as usual.

Yet again, when asked for evidence, all we get is insults LOL!

when you are prepared to produce any evidence do reply (and by evidence i mean proper evidence, not ae911scam.org or any other CT website). You are outdoing the Procrastinator and i thought that was an impossible task. If you got nothing to reply outside of insults, you can talk to yourself.

Last edited:
Exactly....Where is this evidence for a passenger jet-airliner crashing at either Shanksville or the Pentagon Bustedwing?....I eagerly await with baited breath.o_O

The fact it was a military aircraft that crashed into the South Tower has already been shown & proven with extensive evidence time & again.....Also the impossible to explain collapse of WTC7.

Your mob are way behind the 8-ball here mate.

I'll ask you again.

What do I get from you if I show you this evidence?

Produce your evidence.

Various live video grabs on youtube of journalists, firefighters and the general public saying they heard explosions.

Also firefighters and cops telling telling people to move away from WTC7 because it was 'coming down' 'about to come down' 'being brought down'

why did a heap of media outlets report WTC7 as 'fallen' when it was still standing????

Various live video grabs on youtube of journalists, firefighters and the general public saying they heard explosions.

Also firefighters and cops telling telling people to move away from WTC7 because it was 'coming down' 'about to come down' 'being brought down'

why did a heap of media outlets report WTC7 as 'fallen' when it was still standing????

When did they hear these explosions?

Which firefigters? and which public? there is no sound of explosion anyone and no CT, been able to produce one in the NIST presser than happened 2 days ago, outside of a couple anecdotal evidences.

statement from FDNY

Release date: September 23, 2007

Regarding WTC 7: The long-awaited US Government NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)report on the collapse of WTC 7 is due to be published at the end of this year (although it has been delayed already a few times [ adding fuel to the conspiracy theorists fires!]). That report should explain the cause and mechanics of the collapse in great detail. Early on the afternoon of September 11th 2001, following the collapse of WTC 1 & 2, I feared a collapse of WTC 7 (as did many on my staff).

The reasons are as follows:

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.

2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.

3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.

4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

The fall of WTC7 was predicted well before it happened. That's why the firefighters were pulled out. They saw the side of the building sagging, they heard it creaking, and knew it was likely to collapse.

This would have been reported on way or the other, probably from reporters on the ground interviewing retreated firefighters. This report of "Building 7 is about to collapse" just got morphed in the retelling (in what everyone would admit was an exceptionally busy news day) to "Building 7 has collapsed".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What part of 'live video grabs' don't you understand?

you said video grabs of journos and firefights AND public. So where is this video? produce it or send it to NIST. Even ae911truth.org is unable to produce video evidence but you supposedly do. Lets see it bruh!

Here is a firefighter on spot "

"Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 [o'clock], that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course, [we've] got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there. (Q. Initially when you were there, you had said you heard a few Maydays?) Oh, yes. We had Maydays like crazy.... The heat must have been tremendous. There was so much [expletive] fire there. This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you [couldn't] see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and [that's] when 7 collapsed.... Basically, we fell back for 7 to collapse, and then we waited a while and it got a lot more organized, I would guess." - Lieutenant William Ryan

Firehouse: Chief Nigro said they made a collapse zone and wanted everybody away from number 7— did you have to get all of those people out?
Hayden: Yeah, we had to pull everybody back. It was very difficult. We had to be very forceful in getting the guys out. They didn’t want to come out. There were guys going into areas that I wasn’t even really comfortable with, because of the possibility of secondary collapses. We didn’t know how stable any of this area was. We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon. We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o’clock or so, but we had everybody backed away by then.
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

You can laugh all you want, but these are the facts. So produce your evidence then, i am here.

Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 [o'clock], that they thought 7 was going to collapse.

I guess they knew it was gonna be a full symmetrical collapse too? Something that has never happened and will never happen again.

You can laugh all you want, but these are the facts. So produce your evidence then, i am here.

Your 'morphing' news story claims are not fact.

I guess they knew it was gonna be a full symmetrical collapse too? Something that has never happened and will never happen again.

Your 'morphing' news story claims are not fact.
LOL! way to change topic from blast sounds to type of collapse. I am not letting you get away with it
Jesus dude, you claim to have live video evidence, why is it so hard to produce it? produce it here and we will all shut up.

LOL! way to change topic from blast sounds to type of collapse. I am not letting you get away with it
Jesus dude, you claim to have live video evidence, why is it so hard to produce it? produce it here and we will all shut up.

Any danger of these guys sticking to one point?

Any time they are asked to back up their position they try to change the topic.

"Explosion noises prove bombs!"

"Where's your proof?"

"You want proof? WTC7 fell symmetrically!"

"Wait.... that's not what we are discussing. Back to the bomb noises.."

"The BBC knew in advance!!"

It's nuts...

Any danger of these guys sticking to one point?

Any time they are asked to back up their position they try to change the topic.

"Explosion noises prove bombs!"

"Where's your proof?"

"You want proof? WTC7 fell symmetrically!"

"Wait.... that's not what we are discussing. Back to the bomb noises.."

"The BBC knew in advance!!"

It's nuts...

He is busy youtubing, will be back with some bogus video LOL. We have discussed this type of collapse many times and its getting a bit tiring to be honest. Addressing one CT is bad enough, addressing 10 is just hell

He is busy youtubing, will be back with some bogus video LOL. We have discussed this type of collapse many times and its getting a bit tiring to be honest. Addressing one CT is bad enough, addressing 10 is just hell

It's called Gish galloping, and it's a really dishonest debating technique.

It's called Gish galloping, and it's a really dishonest debating technique.

So 100 odd firefighters standing in front of the building didn't hear bombs going off, nor did the public, except you know who, but his undercover journalists had a live video grab.Yeah couldn't distinguish between the sound of collapse and bombs going off i bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back