Mr Smiff

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2007
North of Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Most Aussie sports
I'm watching PA/Ess. and just before the start of the 4th qtr, Foxtet showed the results of a "decibel meter"....!

WTF are we going.?

Copying Seattle Seahawks from the NFL.

Also copying Euro-football with the song and scarf thing just before the game starts.

Who copied the Minnesota Twins circa 1987 & 1991. The Hubert H Humphrey Metrodome in Minneapolis was the original Decibel Dome, and having been to a few games there it was well named.

Port Adelaide are embarrassing. The decibel metre and the song before the game.

They just got torn apart by Essendon and I'm glad because all that stuff is cringeworthy. The AFL needs to step in.

Steady up...I am expecting an announcement into 'Your the voice' being played at North home games at 3Q time this Monday.

Some people will find the time to complain about anything it seems. Who cares if they have a decibel meter at all, its just to create some fun at the ground I'm sure, as the crowd will try and liven up their cheering if they see that they are being measured. Hardly a new concept.

????????
What are you on....????
Try and make sense...!
How hard is it to understand? You ask me if I'm with it. I say I am. Pretty simple really.

You're really having a bad day. Your team loses to an undermaned Gold Coast, and now channel 7 having a bit of fun has sent you overboard. Time to go to bed one thinks. The quicker this day is over for you the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate give it up. Are you so desperate for a win today you are having a stupid argument on the internet? It has been a bad day for you.

And for your information, Channel 7 broadcast the game tonight, with Foxtel relaying the feed.

The hole is getting deeper.

Port Adelaide are embarrassing. The decibel metre and the song before the game.

They just got torn apart by Essendon and I'm glad because all that stuff is cringeworthy. The AFL needs to step in.
And to think only 2 years ago they had to put massive sheets of black plastic over the seating to disguise the fact their supporters couldn't be bothered turning up to watch them play.

Mate give it up. Are you so desperate for a win today you are having a stupid argument on the internet? It has been a bad day for you.

And for your information, Channel 7 broadcast the game tonight, with Foxtel relaying the feed.

The hole is getting deeper.
Don't let me stop you falling...... Dipstick.!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back