A-League A-League Men Round 16 - The Year Of The Dragon

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its even better or worse with the commentary šŸ˜‚

Why even use the right foot? Could have broken his left leg swinging at the ball and it still would have went in!

Mmmm.. The Glory player that clears it was over the line. I Think its fair to call it a goal, linesman looked in good postion too. Far more clear cut than last weeks against the Wanderers.

Linesman was one metre away from the byline, unless the ball was well behind the line (which I doubt), you can't call that clear cut .

The lines person for the penalty in Victory's game was in the perfect positon right on the byline, but probably got blocked by Kurto so couldn't make a decision.

In the end it shows that the APL need to invest at least in some more appropriately positioned cameras even if they cant go the full fledged VAR technology.

I haven't had an issue with any of the 'close calls' recently... While I'd love goal line technology, I still think the linesmen have done a great job.

We've had four instances that I recall already this season three in the last week, I think its time to finally invest in goal line technology its been available for a number of years now in leagues across Europe and it seems to have worked well and it doesn't take up much time. We where quick to invest in VAR why not goal line tech? When in my imo its far more important to determine if a ball has crossed the line than calling a tight offside or a contentious handball that takes 5mins to decide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've had four instances that I recall already this season three in the last week, I think its time to finally invest in goal line technology its been available for a number of years now in leagues across Europe and it seems to have worked well and it doesn't take up much time. We where quick to invest in VAR why not goal line tech? When in my imo its far more important to determine if a ball has crossed the line than calling a tight offside or a contentious handball that takes 5mins to decide.

With what money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back