All Australian
Suspended
Jul 3, 2007
Tasmania
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
All Football teams
Any views on having a TSL weekly 20 minute segment?

Blair Brownless has joined our panel and really lifted production values. Check out the quality in HD (click on the 360p/480p/720p button). You will need a fast connection to view this.

No doubt the arm chair critics will unleash but I feel we are getting a good product together here. Rome was not built in a day.

I welcome everyone's feedback.

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_p...ectionID=42576

what good would that be duffy they wont do anything for the twos but they should

Lobby AFL Tasmania. Write a letter to the General Manager and express your thoughts.

Considering the pathetic way AFL Tas operate their web site(s) over the years, I doubt they understand modern communications. I know bugger all myself about the internet, U-tube, facebook etc, but I do know thats how kids & many businesses operate these days. Really they should be operating in these modes so as to get out to the market, but they hardly bother. They need an IT communication nerd to get such concepts up & going. But somehow I just dont think they get it. So writing to them would be a waste of time. Looking at how they operate, they are experts at everything, so wont be told anything:(.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back