abbott/turnbull/morrison govt scandals & controversies '13-'22

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh so NOW it's a big joke....

You can't just say " Oh you're gonna cop it NSWCROW if Bill loses " and then when i reply likewise you're like " oh i don't care "

Wear it dude , YOU'VE been the most vocal on this subject for over a year now
What do you think Bill, I mean Crow, has Bill lost Qld?

Now's as good a time as any to remind the crowd just how bad this rabble's been.
There's been that many i won't be able to remember them all so i'll edit this post as the list grows.

NBN nobbled
Frances Abbott scholarship and attempted prosecution of the whistleblower.
Parakeelia
bronwyn bishop " choppergate "
abbott " prince phillip knighthood "
barnaby joyce " jobs for vikki "
michaelia cash awu raid
michael keenan awu
cancelling parliament sittings to avoid having coalition members being referred over s44
dutton childcare
dutton au pairs
" Robodebt "
stuart robert internet
stuart robert watches
stuart robert hillsong trip
sussan ley travel claims / links to Sarina Russo
alex hawke " zion graphics " rort
barry o'sullivan s44 " family business "
$30 million GIVEN to foxtel
$444 million to GBR fund
$500 million to PALADIN
tim wilson franking credit inquiry/rort
" It's ok to be white "
730 companies paying ZERO ( 0 ) tax costing 13 billion
cormann-hockey " helloworld " rort
craig kelly MH17 comments
indue cashless welfare card
david littleproud cotton farm/murray-darling
hunt / tudge / sukkar contempt of court
turnbull / fifield / guthrie / milne / Alberici ABC
chris crewther s44 issue
ian goodenough " Lobstergate "
brandis bookshelves rort
brandis diary " Lindt Cafe Siege gunman man monis haron letter "
Not commenting on " operational matters "
" Work for the dole " death and report still not released ( michaelia cash )
jason falinski s44
alex hawke s44
david gillespie s44
joyce relocates the PVMA to his electorate
ministers banned from appearing on QandA
" No cuts to the ABC or SBS "
Wangaratta hospital upgrade cancelled
Dud Submarines / lack of australian jobs
Dud JSF jets
Botching the NEG
voting AGAINST the Banking RC 26 times
julia banks " bullying " claim
PATH program
david littleproud woolies shares
Questions to answer over the Armidale club fire
christian porter free bus
Israeli Embassy calamity
Bjorn Lomburg 640k grant
$4/hr internships
" Parentsnext "
conchetta fierravanti-wells senate rant against twitter users
angus taylor agriculture rort
julie bishop NZ govt clanger
abbott / hastie / goodenough dirty deals with confirmed neo nazi

I need a lie down

Time to get up .... did you miss Bowen suggesting DONT vote for us, they didnt & Dutton isnt pulling a pension.

Get up, there is work to be done.

I think this list is rather fascinating and what a shame we don't have an objective media to have made it more widely known. Although if it were a list of Labor or Green missteps, front page and reporters on doorsteps.

Like the USA, lies, corruption, shonky deals will seem be the norm from now on.

Christensen and Dutton back with an increased margin.o_O
Did Roberts get back in?
Angus Taylor?
Schreechy Michaela?

The world really is upside down.

I think this list is rather fascinating and what a shame we don't have an objective media to have made it more widely known. Although if it were a list of Labor or Green missteps, front page and reporters on doorsteps.

Like the USA, lies, corruption, shonky deals will seem be the norm from now on.

Christensen and Dutton back with an increased margin.o_O
Did Roberts get back in?
Angus Taylor?
Schreechy Michaela?

The world really is upside down.

Or its your view of things, what count, what doesnt - only a fair dinkum cheerleader wouldnt have seen thru the Angus Taylor story, what media pushed it ...
As for the USA think Billary, lets hope our media accept the people have voted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might as well be.
Dont vote for us if you dont like it (policy) .. good advice more widely accepted than he might want?

Election thread ?
New labor leader thread ?

Not sure what this has to do with the libs *ups

Or its your view of things, what count, what doesnt - only a fair dinkum cheerleader wouldnt have seen thru the Angus Taylor story, what media pushed it ...
As for the USA think Billary, lets hope our media accept the people have voted.
First, I don't want to think Hillary and am so over posters bringing in US politics.

So you picked out one from the list, good for you and at the same time missed the thrust of my post.

Maybe it is your view of things and cheerleading?

Stuff ups arent limited to any one side, it goes with the territory
Except in the thread that's literally called LIB scandals

If you wanna make a " chris bowen said something stupid " thread then go for it

First, I don't want to think Hillary and am so over posters bringing in US politics.

So you picked out one from the list, good for you and at the same time missed the thrust of my post.

Maybe it is your view of things and cheerleading?

I'm not surprised ... the people voted.

I only responded to your reference to the US media & I agree.

I picked Taylor because I understand what went down, crap is crap & that beat up was regularly quoted as fact.

Except in the thread that's literally called LIB scandals

If you wanna make a " chris bowen said something stupid " thread then go for it

I dont think Bowen is stupid, its just an example of how both sides do the same thing & the claims of scandal are no more than a cry for holding the ball, made in hope, scuttlebutt.

I'm not surprised ... the people voted.

I only responded to your reference to the US media & I agree.

I picked Taylor because I understand what went down, crap is crap & that beat up was regularly quoted as fact.
Hillary is old news, and I wasn't referring to US Media - it was Trump, the swamp and his hand picked cabinet that have since left.

This is where I see us going because almost no-one is held to account. Even with the supposed Federal ICAC, Morrison said it wouldn't be retrospective.

Bet if it was the other way around posters/people would be screaming after all how many enquires was there into the pink batts? 4?

Be good for once if you could be objective.

Do you really believe there is nothing in it? (Angus Taylor)? I am not so sure, lots of links, anyway, I suppose we will never really know.

I dont think Bowen is stupid, its just an example of how both sides do the same thing & the claims of scandal are no more than a cry for holding the ball, made in hope, scuttlebutt.

So make a " both sides scandals " thread ?

Hillary is old news, and I wasn't referring to US Media - it was Trump, the swamp and his hand picked cabinet that have since left.

This is where I see us going because almost no-one is held to account. Even with the supposed Federal ICAC, Morrison said it wouldn't be retrospective.

Bet if it was the other way around posters/people would be screaming after all how many enquires was there into the pink batts? 4?

Be good for once if you could be objective.

Do you really believe there is nothing in it? (Angus Taylor)? I am not so sure, lots of links, anyway, I suppose we will never really know.

With respect do you understand what went down or believe what you've read, understand the legality of what he did? Happy to agree to disagree.

I agree on the ICAC body, how far do we go back, neither side have cleanhands ... I'm old enough to remember WA premiers from both sides going inside. There are politicians from both sides inside now.

Last edited:
With respect do you understand what went down or believe what you've read, understand the legality of what he did? Happy to agree to disagree.
Actually I was serious, do you know more? I actually never believe ALL I read but there was a lot of smoke surrounding him.

Are you saying none of it is true?

But to reiterate, Taylor was not the original/main point of my post that you first responded to, we seemed to have moved a lot from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back