Adobe Premiere Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

ok guys i have a new problem
It all installed correctly, but now i get the following message when trying to install codecs.

it says
"Aditional codecs that are not included in the trial version of premiere pro must be installed"

then it does about 20% before saying

" Installation was unsuccessful. Restarting Premiere will trigger the codec installer again. Please contact Adobe technical support if the problem persists"

i kno this has got nothing to do what you want but where did you download the program.
Cheers

Talk about coincidence. I just installed Premiere Pro today and having the exact same problem as the OP. Help would be appreciated :thumbsu:

Although I can't figure out what features I haven't installed?

The second problem. Downloading goes for about a minute then says it was unsuccessful and to try again. I try again and the same error appears.

The converter i have on my computer seems to get me around the lack of downloading all the codecs (just convert to wma), but suprise suprise there is another problem

The playback for the video files, lags, jumps, and skips almost every second. The audio remains the same, but i cant seem to playback any of the video. It isnt a error in the file, because it plays well on VLC, and can be played back in windows movie maker

go to youtube and type in get adobe premier pro. this guy shows you how to get the latest version for free. i just did it and it works like a treat its awesome.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Thanks man, I re did all of that but I still get my initial error of the new codecs not downloading. Oh well, it's just a permanent trial version.

The playback for the video files, lags, jumps, and skips almost every second. The audio remains the same, but i cant seem to playback any of the video. It isnt a error in the file, because it plays well on VLC, and can be played back in windows movie maker

yea i had the same problem. Then i tried not worrying about and still making the movie, and when you publish it into a movie format it works perfectly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back