Advertisments

Remove this Banner Ad

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I notice thta the mods are quite quick to delete rumour threads regarding topics which might be negative towards a player.

However I do find it hilarious that the Google ads at the bottom of the page are coming up with these pictures often which are wrong and are irrelevant to the topic headline. While I know Juddy is not homosexual I do think it is clickbait and a poor association to make. Maybe Chief or whoever does these needs to contact the Ad provider and fix it so poor links or connotations are not made with these photos and the site doesn't get themselves in trouble like it tells us not to do by creating threads which can be seen to defame or harass others.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-28_10-56-54.png
    upload_2017-9-28_10-56-54.png
    186 KB · Views: 7
I notice thta the mods are quite quick to delete rumour threads regarding topics which might be negative towards a player.

However I do find it hilarious that the Google ads at the bottom of the page are coming up with these pictures often which are wrong and are irrelevant to the topic headline. While I know Juddy is not homosexual I do think it is clickbait and a poor association to make. Maybe Chief or whoever does these needs to contact the Ad provider and fix it so poor links or connotations are not made with these photos and the site doesn't get themselves in trouble like it tells us not to do by creating threads which can be seen to defame or harass others.
It's all automated. I think it picks out what it thinks is an image people will click, which are most often close ups of faces.

I will check to see if I can edit any of them manually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back