Autopsy AFL 2020 R2 - GWS V North Sun 14th 1:05pm AEST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

• Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpkin has arrived.

What a gun.

Goldstein has hit 2015 levels as well.

The exact same thing happened with the teams reversed earlier in the game and the ump didn't pay it. At least they are consistently crap.
No they're not> you guys have tackled high, dropped the ball, held players.....nothing! But anyone go near you players ..free kick. Even that clown David King didn't know what some of the kicks were for. I suppose one thing is Ben Brown didn't get his normal 5 or so free kicks for flailing his arms around

No they're not> you guys have tackled high, dropped the ball, held players.....nothing! But anyone go near you players ..free kick. Even that clown David King didn't know what some of the kicks were for. I suppose one thing is Ben Brown didn't get his normal 5 or so free kicks for flailing his arms around

Go have a lemon and ginger tea and take a nap mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well i have egg on my face, nice win Shinboners.

2 and Zip is a terrific launching pad to make a finals tilt, esp on a legit flag tbreat away.

I underestimated North, did any of their kids play (didn't watch the game, been playing Doom Eternal)

2 and Zip is a terrific launching pad to make a finals tilt, esp on a legit flag tbreat away.

I underestimated North, did any of their kids play (didn't watch the game, been playing Doom Eternal)

Yeah Scott, Zurhaar, Taylor, Thomas, Hayden.

It was, but those calls can go both ways. Whitfield had a similar tackle put on him earlier in the quarter and was called HTB.

There haven't been many howlers, but North have had a lot more 50-50 calls go their way.

We also had two holding the balls ignored against us in 5 mins that were absolutely blatant - right before GWS got their run on in the 3rd.

Swans at home next week.
Getting pantsed early by the Dons..

Yeah Scott, Zurhaar, Taylor, Thomas, Hayden.

Sweet, big wrap for Zurhaar and TT. Good to see Bailey Scott star again, he started last season than i dunno if he got injured, but didn't appear much in the 2nd half of the season.

Back