Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Saints v Dogs Thurs April 18th 7:30pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just abt to turn it off end q1, but Saints showed a brief flutter.

Now 13 Goals behind I can't turn it off! I must be a nut case, a sadomaso.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More individual opinions on the rules there by the more with Camaniti in the mark. Clearly wanted the outside 5 and moved for it but the umpire said stand and he kept moving backward and said stand again and didn’t call 50. How are they allowed to make decisions based on their personal feelings all the time?

More individual opinions on the rules there by the more with Camaniti in the mark. Clearly wanted the outside 5 and moved for it but the umpire said stand and he kept moving backward and said stand again and didn’t call 50. How are they allowed to make decisions based on their personal feelings all the time?
Been ok Camaniti
Can take a mark

Almost every team has a big performance after they’re roasted in the media for a week, which incidentally was richly deserved after that abomination of an effort last Friday night.

These teams are both middle of the road, this is likely more circumstance than anything else. Although if I was a saints fan I’d be concerned about how easily a relatively poor ball movement team has cut through the defense.

Port Adelaide aren’t enjoying this. Saints with two days extra prep/rest and they’ll be roasted this week.

I think the questions being asked are more on the Saints... not the Dogs.. Dogs were expected to play like this. the Saints were not..

Wasn't Ratten sacked for Ross take this team to the next level? They've done nothing of the sort. What excuses are Riewoldt, Montagna and the rest of his buddies in the media going to make now for him?
Not sure anyone outside of St Kilda saw a huge amount of talent - I think Lyon saw he had some support and took it on.

Either way…it’s not coaching thats costing you this game - its football ineptitude.

Any team that has Zac Jones in the starting four is struggling for talent.

Or you can listen to those two glove puppets on this thread and believe its the coaches fault.

Back