Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Saints v Dogs Thurs April 18th 7:30pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As I said in the round 3 Bombers vs Saints chat, this 2024 St Kilda team is not a top 8 team, they could barely beat a Collingwood that was thrashed with travel + 3rd game in 12 days.

After I saw how poor Collingwood played that game, no legs all game, and how St Kilda never put the game away and were genuinely boring af to watch, it was clear, this St Kilda team is not a top 8 team and if they sneak in, they are gonna be boring to watch and just waste everyone's time.

Dave Chappelle Reaction GIF

As I said in the round 3 Bombers vs Saints chat, this 2024 St Kilda team is not a top 8 team, they could barely beat a Collingwood that was thrashed with travel + 3rd game in 12 days.

After I saw how poor Collingwood played that game, no legs all game, and how St Kilda never put the game away and were genuinely boring af to watch, it was clear, this St Kilda team is not a top 8 team and if they sneak in, they are gonna be boring to watch and just waste everyone's time.

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Ross is dreaming if he thinks he can take this squad to the promised land. Not fit to lick the boots of the 2005-2010 Saints side.

Think the saints need a mindfulness coach, they have the playing talent but not the mental toughness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back