Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Lions v Suns Sun May 5th 7:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Leigh Montagna “there were no winners. the Lions weren’t the winners, the Suns weren’t the winners, the fans weren’t the winners. We were hoping for a cracking Q Clash and we certainly didn’t get that. It was a tough watch”

Logan Morris, 18 year old forward

13km in the VFL two hours before seniors
Ate maccas and soup on the way to the game
Didn't bring his boots so wore Will Ashcroft's for the game which were a size too small
9km in the seniors

:$

I hate this for a fellow Northern club, but GCS should be embarrassed.

Leigh Montagna “there were no winners. the Lions weren’t the winners, the Suns weren’t the winners, the fans weren’t the winners. We were hoping for a cracking Q Clash and we certainly didn’t get that. It was a tough watch”

Bit harsh on the Lions, they definitely deserve some credit, gutsy win. Obviously the 4 injuries aren't ideal but that's not a controllable.

After a poor game v the swans, perhaps I shouldn't talk, but geez that was a can of poo last night. Dimma's new toys didn't even try

I have not always been the biggest fan of the way Zorko goes about it.

But he has been awesome off half back this year.

Gets cheap possessions - like every player playing as a backline distributor.

But he is aggressive and damaging with his kicks, gets pace in the game, and has been quite a good defender.

I reckon he is leading our bnf which although we have been pretty poor is not bad for a 35yo.

Back