Aflq News

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noosa V Magpies

Should be a cracker.

The Tigers were very good against springwood on Saturday and have Sawyers to come back after playing in the twos on Saturday. Also must look at Johnson, State U/18 player, Cross to get back in?

Did Todd Dunn, play for the Maggies on Saturday? Heard he may have an hamstring injury. Ex Noosa player Dunn will want to be there next week!

Can't believe That the Noosa Seconds got up but the above players in the seconds they to could cause an upset as well.

Both should be classics, but why are they on different days? Can't believe that the league would split up the competitions, disgracful!

bringbacblight said:
Noosa V Magpies

Should be a cracker.

The Tigers were very good against springwood on Saturday and have Sawyers to come back after playing in the twos on Saturday. Also must look at Johnson, State U/18 player, Cross to get back in?

Did Todd Dunn, play for the Maggies on Saturday? Heard he may have an hamstring injury. Ex Noosa player Dunn will want to be there next week!

Can't believe That the Noosa Seconds got up but the above players in the seconds they to could cause an upset as well.

Both should be classics, but why are they on different days? Can't believe that the league would split up the competitions, disgracful!

Dont you know already AFLQ doesnt use common sense when organizing games! Add to that the 2's GF is the only game at coorparoo on saturday.

In Inside Football this week, there is an advertisement for Coolangatta looking for players.

Can anyone give me any background on this club and if state league division two is a good standard of football?

The ad is very tempting, would love to gup up to Queensland and be involved with a club up there but lack of coin is protruding me from doing this.

Hi Sportsman,

Cooly play in the Division 2 of the state league up here.
They are a pretty good club, I know the players have a great time, good place to live.
The level is competitive, depending on where you come from but I think the top teams are all good. Drops of towards the bottom. Not sure how much they pay there but I'm sure if you are any good they would try to look after you.

DH is ****ty cause his gun team, springwood, just got knocked out of the finals after dominating all year.

I'm actually more interested in off field roles as a statistician/football analyst and although it wasn't advertised would the club be interested in hearing from me?

What Division One clubs, would they be interested?

Sportsman said:
I'm actually more interested in off field roles as a statistician/footballn analyst and although it wasn't advertised would the club be interested in hearing from me?

For positions like those I'm not sure of many clubs where it would be a paid position, maybe only at Southport and Lions.

Anyone know of any AFLQ players moving south to Victoria next year or interested in moving to victoria? Our club is looking for AFLQ recruits.
Let me know
Cheers

johnnyholmes said:
Anyone know of any AFLQ players moving south to Victoria next year or interested in moving to victoria? Our club is looking for AFLQ recruits.
Let me know
Cheers

can anyone tell me who was/is running around at the demons (surfers) this year

johnnyholmes said:
Let me know
Cheers

What part of Vitoria? i know of a few.

Sportsman said:
I'm actually more interested in off field roles as a statistician/footballn analyst and although it wasn't advertised would the club be interested in hearing from me?

HAHAAHAHA your kidding mate, give umpiring a go or something, no1 wants to recruit interstate opinionators theres already enough up here as it is!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

morphous said:
Same thing, I still don't appreciate it and the stereotype it associates with.
Can't you go and be precious somewhere else? You'll hear a lot worse than that at any footy game - better never attend one again.

FFS.

Sharks win!!!

Southport defeated Zillmere by about 7 points IIRC.

Kurt Tippett Best on ground IMO playing mostly ruck. Kiel and Watts were also very good.

For the Eagles, Zantuck caused a lot of headaches in the 2nd term. Didn't think Dzufer was particularly good for those draftee followers.

Great win. Number 12! :thumbsu:

Dzufer played deep in defence. The pressure around him was immense, but he didn't seem to make good dicisions and he wasn't coping well with the stiff breeze. Had an important duel with young Haydn Kiel in the 2nd half which I'd say he lost.

His team mates must rate his skills pretty highly though, as he was taking just about every kickout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back