Aggro

Remove this Banner Ad

choppa

Debutant
Jul 14, 2004
Just wondering if anyone has seen this horse in action, he's trained by Colin Alderson and Aggro has always shown stacks of potential IMO. It seemed to turn the corner with a tough Sandown victory a few weeks back then went to QLD where he has been ultra disappointing.

Just wondering if anyone has any info on this horse?

Don't despair Choppa.

His first start in QLD was over 1200m, coming off a winning 2100m start at Sandown.

His next start up there he jumped straight back up to 2100m, then back to 1800m.

He has appeared to be a little disappointing up there, but i'd say they've struggled to find the right race at the right time. Up and back in distance would suggest that anyway.

I've followed him for a while myself, and i'm not jumping off just yet. Now i've sacked Aka Bilk, i've got room to keep Aggro around for a little bit longer.

Mate Aggro did a lot of his early racing in Qld and was a fairly ordinary horse,remember it racing against a horse that im involved in in class6 races.Was most surprised when he took it back down to Vic and actually backed it the day it won in town,maybe a late maturing horse.

cheers

Originally posted by Johnny Park
Don't despair Choppa.

His first start in QLD was over 1200m, coming off a winning 2100m start at Sandown.

His next start up there he jumped straight back up to 2100m, then back to 1800m.

He has appeared to be a little disappointing up there, but i'd say they've struggled to find the right race at the right time. Up and back in distance would suggest that anyway.

I've followed him for a while myself, and i'm not jumping off just yet. Now i've sacked Aka Bilk, i've got room to keep Aggro around for a little bit longer.

Took Aka at $5.00. Was interested in the winner until everyone else was.

For those following this horse I can tell you it has arthritis in its front leg and is in the paddock for 2 months.

Disappointing.

Originally posted by choppa
For those following this horse I can tell you it has arthritis in its front leg and is in the paddock for 2 months.

Disappointing.

Aggro is this horse. Or Aka Bilk.

Aggro my friend.

Interesting to see if the Simon O'Donnell and Terry Henderson syndicate persevere, they dont seem to keep bad ones for long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back