Magic Alchemy 101

Remove this Banner Ad

Indigo souls are a symbol of spiritual awakening. Seeing yourself and others as one means you are being called to a higher purpose, to work toward the common goal of ascension to the divine.

In Egypt, they viewed their gods as being intrinsic to everything they did and the embodiment of the physical world. Cooperation creates harmony, and harmony creates the soul of the god that the people worship. It’s a symbiotic relationship.

Those who are secular in their beliefs neglect this orchestrated symphony of the divine, and as a result create music that is competing with the other musicians in the orchestra. Seeking to make their instrument louder than the others.

You should ask to speak to Anubis in your dreams. I’d be interested in what he has to show you.

Interesting. Heres the thing after a few nights of the usual it happened again.

Dreaming but knew it was a dream. Took off (but again not from my room another place) and floated above. Tried to go to the next level again and ask Anubis or whoever for guidance or cross the blue light again but couldn't. My body/self/soul simply floated and wouldn't allow me to go any further. I then woke up spontaneously. Haven't been in a good mood recently so maybe that has something to do with it.

Can't re create at will. Have tried but get hamstrung by too much other s**t happening in my life atm.

Interesting. Heres the thing after a few nights of the usual it happened again.

Dreaming but knew it was a dream. Took off (but again not from my room another place) and floated above. Tried to go to the next level again and ask Anubis or whoever for guidance or cross the blue light again but couldn't. My body/self/soul simply floated and wouldn't allow me to go any further. I then woke up spontaneously. Haven't been in a good mood recently so maybe that has something to do with it.

Can't re create at will. Have tried but get hamstrung by too much other s**t happening in my life atm.

You need to contact your spirit guide first to act as an intermediary.

And you need to start from your own room and actually rise up out of your body if it's astral projection. What you are doing is lucid dreaming, which is the first hurdle, but not the same thing. That's why you couldn't communicate with Anubis, or anyone else.

You need to contact your spirit guide first to act as an intermediary.

And you need to start from your own room and actually rise up out of your body if it's astral projection. What you are doing is lucid dreaming, which is the first hurdle, but not the same thing. That's why you couldn't communicate with Anubis, or anyone else.

1) Have sort of risen out my body. But not my own room. My living arrangements are up in the air atm
2) Don't really know who my spirit guide is.
3) Am kind of stressed in my own life and not sure how to deal with that let alone somehow recreate an out of body experience (which I somehow fluked and not sure how to do again) so I guess I can't really set a time limit.
4) We all have a purpose and life path. I'm not sure what mine is and I have actually strayed from my path so am really lost at present.

Plus we all have to del with the bullshit of life. My own personal life is kind of f ed atm so kind of just have to play it as I see it.

Last edited:

1) Have sort of risen out my body. But not my own room. My living arrangements are up in the air atm
2) Don't really know who my spirit guide is. Not like I can text them.
3) Am kind of in a sort of extensional crisis in my own life and not sure how to deal with that let alone somehow recreate an out of body experience (which I somehow fluked and not sure how to do again) so I guess I can't really set a time limit.
4) We all have a purpose and life path. I'm not sure what mine is and I have actually strayed from my path so am really lost at present.

Plus we all have to del with the bullshit of life. My own personal life is kind of f ed atm so kind of just have to play it as I see it.

Meditation, prayer...these are all ways to ask your spirit guide to manifest themselves to you. They will come to you in dreams, as Anubis did to me when I found a golden statue of him in a sarcophagus. There is even a ritual that you can perform to make contact with your Holy Guardian Angel - it requires ritualistic bathing, prayers and meditation. But the common theme with most ritual magic is that it is a symbol of the mental attuning that is happening within us. So you don't need the ritual so long as you understand the focus that the ritual inspires.

Your spirit guide is a symbolic representation of your higher self, personified in that which you respect and revere.

Indigo souls are a symbol of spiritual awakening. Seeing yourself and others as one means you are being called to a higher purpose, to work toward the common goal of ascension to the divine.

In Egypt, they viewed their gods as being intrinsic to everything they did and the embodiment of the physical world. Cooperation creates harmony, and harmony creates the soul of the god that the people worship. It’s a symbiotic relationship.

Those who are secular in their beliefs neglect this orchestrated symphony of the divine, and as a result create music that is competing with the other musicians in the orchestra. Seeking to make their instrument louder than the others.

You should ask to speak to Anubis in your dreams. I’d be interested in what he has to show you.

Didn't get that far. But had a dream of an alligator/crocodile who are a symbol of deception and negativety and frankly shitheadedness.

Yet I have been tormented by them for years (in dreams) and finally one walked away from a situation I was in. Don't know if that means I've mastered control or I'm going to ignore warnings in the futureand just do my own thing. Interesting as I/m no longer fussed by the demons angle etc.

Lately thou I have been tormented by voices (and not as in the devine, or some guardian angel) but just stupid s**t waking me up and picking on me. I put it down to stress. Don't know if it is a message (as in a knock at the door, a spirit breaking through) or the spiritual equivalent of hanging s**t on me.

Last edited:
I had a theory about alchemy to change the lead of aimless existence to the gold of a meaningful life, that i came up with after months of intensively studying alchemical texts at university. It was that in most treatise their is a black stage, then white, then red. The black stage signifies destruction and decomposition, the white stage suggests clarity, emptiness, and the red stage signifies passion and love and creation. You can absolutely use this blueprint to change anything.

The dying you describe is like the black stage, the peace is the white. Love (red) follows.

Also someone i talked to may have smoked dmt and gone to strange dimensions (spirit world) that felt somewhat like astral projection. Apparently its like the world drops away like a veil, and you are in another dimension with strange beings that inhabit it!! If you go far enough they can teach you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back